Yellow | Union Brother gets our Road Steward Fired@241

I think a car load of you guys need to establish an alliby, follow him off hours somewhere, then throw him a beating. He will then quit, or change his ways. Crying on here, or to each other won't change anything. Doing things LEGALLY won't fix the problem. The suck-asses always win. Defend your steward!!!

I think a car load of you guys need to establish an alliby, follow him off hours somewhere, then throw him a beating. He will then quit, or change his ways. Crying on here, or to each other won't change anything. Doing things LEGALLY won't fix the problem. The suck-asses always win. Defend your steward!!!

:biglaugh:That would really improve the image of the Brotherhood:chairshot:..Tell him its gonna hurt you more than its gonna hurt him and you're only doing it because you love him,while you're at it..:biglaugh:

This is life at Roadway Cincinnati ohio. If your thinking of transfering into cincy in the upcoming change. You better do your home work 1st. because this is truly a prison camp!!!!

Cincinnati operates a wheel board, where junior eats Seniors' lunch? I heard you have
open end bids too, no A-B-A bids? Is this correct?

:biglaugh:That would really improve the image of the Brotherhood:chairshot:..Tell him its gonna hurt you more than its gonna hurt him and you're only doing it because you love him,while you're at it..:biglaugh:

so that is where my father got that saying. he said that everytime he whipped my *&&. always hated that but all the beating i got my father must have really loved me.....:hysterical:

241 must be full of RATS because one of our guys at 243 was fired last week because 2 l/h drivers from 241 signed a sworn statement against one of the p&d guys at 243 and that nailed the coffin to get the driver at 243 fired. I know this is very vague information so if you are a 241 driver pm me and I can give you more info about the two RATBA@##$$RDS you work with down there.

already know who they are! the one driver is a newby and was cohersed into signing it. he has since retracted his statement {rumor} dont know for sure. The other is just a lowlife we cant seem to get rid of. you need to start a seperate thread for this subject so more people will see it...10.4!:nutkick:

already know who they are! the one driver is a newby and was cohersed into signing it. he has since retracted his statement {rumor} dont know for sure. The other is just a lowlife we cant seem to get rid of. you need to start a seperate thread for this subject so more people will see it...10.4!:nutkick:
Tell them to get on the trucking boards so we can get a piece of them.:chairshot:

"UHL" is cool

:nutkick:He is actually using his Last name in his post. I guess he's doesn't care who knows who he is. Just look back a couple of posts where he says he hates lowlifes. It should say UHL be sorry. Make sure you check your dispatches that are laid out early and sign in and out sheets (he doesn't sign them when out of town). I hope "uhl" be looking out for him. Also watch out for roll away trucks, he has a habit of letting his trucks roll away. But roadway usually try's to cover it up for him.