XPO | Union Buster Information, for Management And Employees

Joe Nuno

Teamster member 848
Credits
What is a union buster in Conway and FedEx Corporation? Well they are low scums of the earth who use management as a tool for their benefit and for the CEO’s benefit too.
Conway and FedEx hires this high paid lawyers or union avoidance consultant, they are granted full power to run the company and they are management’s bosses also, now that, is a 3rd party in anyone’s eye.
They use terminal managers, operation managers, supervisors to do their dirty work; they tell management if the Teamsters win the election, they are in the line of losing their job! That is a lie, not only are employees threaten for organizing in a Teamster union drive, but also managers, if there are any managers in this position, contact the (National Labor Relations Board) and find out if this is legal?
Now if a manager is terminated because of employees organizing for Teamster power, will the union buster help the manager get their job back? No!
Now if the employee participates in a union drive and is terminated, will the Teamsters fight for the employee’s rights? Yes!
Don’t let a union buster take your rights as managers or as an employee!!
We as an employee are only fighting for our rights, for a better pension and retired medical benefits, a better wage raise equal to the economy cost of living of 7% not 3%
and when it comes to changing employee pension status or bonuses, let us have a say so first! Not just the CEOs ways!
And let us create a Teamster contract, for equal rights and fairness, by putting our concerns in writing. It will make us a better company over all, between management and employees.
Don’t Be Left Behind.

What is a union buster in Conway and FedEx Corporation? Well they are low scums of the earth who use management as a tool for their benefit and for the CEO’s benefit too.
Conway and FedEx hires this high paid lawyers or union avoidance consultant, they are granted full power to run the company and they are management’s bosses also, now that, is a 3rd party in anyone’s eye.
They use terminal managers, operation managers, supervisors to do their dirty work; they tell management if the Teamsters win the election, they are in the line of losing their job! That is a lie, not only are employees threaten for organizing in a Teamster union drive, but also managers, if there are any managers in this position, contact the (National Labor Relations Board) and find out if this is legal?
Now if a manager is terminated because of employees organizing for Teamster power, will the union buster help the manager get their job back? No!
Now if the employee participates in a union drive and is terminated, will the Teamsters fight for the employee’s rights? Yes!
Don’t let a union buster take your rights as managers or as an employee!!
We as an employee are only fighting for our rights, for a better pension and retired medical benefits, a better wage raise equal to the economy cost of living of 7% not 3%
and when it comes to changing employee pension status or bonuses, let us have a say so first! Not just the CEOs ways!
And let us create a Teamster contract, for equal rights and fairness, by putting our concerns in writing. It will make us a better company over all, between management and employees.
Don’t Be Left Behind.
Your promising stuff you cant deliver..pension..your guaranteeing a pension..that is interesting. The union doesn't work in LTL, you have too much competition..you will only damage a LTL and they lose customers and freight, and there are lay-offs. I just couldn't sit back and watch you lie to everybody. If you sign a card, you become a slave to the union and the company will fail. And please don't compare us to UPSF; they are owned by a 50 billion $ package company. Teamsters and LTL don't work, haven't for a long time. Yrc and ABF struggled..We make more money. Teamsters want your money and don't care if the company fails..it pushes business to their other teamster companies. Be smart..vote no.

People like this guy know that conway is smarter than him, and he is losing..that's why he is on here spewing lies. I don't like it, because he is trying to take work and money away from my family.

Here is a another brainwashed victim, that has been told that the company has his best interests in mind. It's amazing that some cannot see past the company propaganda. Look at how top heavy the company is . Look at all the stupid garbage their consultants are implementing. Look at all the money wasted. Look at all the good people that have left including me. I am done with them, I hope for my previous fellow co-workers can make a stand and bring down the Crystal palace to the working class level. Can I hear a amen ??

Your promising stuff you cant deliver..pension..your guaranteeing a pension..that is interesting. The union doesn't work in LTL, you have too much competition..you will only damage a LTL and they lose customers and freight, and there are lay-offs. I just couldn't sit back and watch you lie to everybody. If you sign a card, you become a slave to the union and the company will fail. And please don't compare us to UPSF; they are owned by a 50 billion $ package company. Teamsters and LTL don't work, haven't for a long time. Yrc and ABF struggled..We make more money. Teamsters want your money and don't care if the company fails..it pushes business to their other teamster companies. Be smart..vote no.

People like this guy know that conway is smarter than him, and he is losing..that's why he is on here spewing lies. I don't like it, because he is trying to take work and money away from my family.

Is that your best rebuttal, never mention UPSF here!
Never said I was smarter either than Conway and "FedEx" just educating here!
Enough with the stealing!
Nobody taking your work and money from your family! Or any one else!
You're getting agitated for nothing, it's the people choice not yours for representation of their union that they are forming! They're not joining a union, but forming a union!

I would add that a typical union man preaches strength in numbers. Power in unity.

The power belongs to the working man. The skilled laborer that fulfills the business needs better than some scrub of the unemployment line.

You should never fall for the line that the union is or has the power. They never will be anything without YOU. That is why they try so hard and promise so much.

They are nothing without you. You will always be the resource of value. And that union wants their cut. And it comes out of your check.

Here is a another brainwashed victim, that has been told that the company has his best interests in mind. It's amazing that some cannot see past the company propaganda. Look at how top heavy the company is . Look at all the stupid garbage their consultants are implementing. Look at all the money wasted. Look at all the good people that have left including me. I am done with them, I hope for my previous fellow co-workers can make a stand and bring down the Crystal palace to the working class level. Can I hear a amen ??

You left, that's why you don't care. And please learn how to reply to a 'quote' so we'll be sure to know whom your responding to in the future. Your a weak-minded person..you don't belong here anyways..just sayin', I've read your posts..

I got no Amen for anything that ain't a prayer or Sunday sermon. But yes. I agree. Con-way did this to themselves.

If it happens it happens.

Only thing I will add is that union has it's own agenda. And they will claim to be righteous. Same as the company does. And you can't believe or trust them any more than you do the company either.

You're getting agitated for nothing, it's the people choice not yours for representation of their union that they are forming! They're not joining a union, but forming a union!

And I sure as hell hope they have someone intelligent to speak to while they do. If you are representing the union you are doing a good job..... for me.

Companies have to change with the times to remain competitive. There are way too many LTL companies. This is not a government job or a sanitation company with a captive audience, this is LTL, it won't work. Nothing really has changed here in the last five years or so. We're getting raises every year, and bonus. Insurance is cheap..your not going to get much more...Conway is here to make profit, if they don't, then they stop growing..that hurts everybody here, including me.
Your right, I shouldn't be getting agitated, i'll just let everything play out. We're hearing a lot of rumors about of LLA; Somebody got fired, I know that(or maybe that is rumor).I guess we'll see.

Companies have to change with the times to remain competitive. There are way too many LTL companies. This is not a government job or a sanitation company with a captive audience, this is LTL, it won't work. Nothing really has changed here in the last five years or so. We're getting raises every year, and bonus. Insurance is cheap..your not going to get much more...Conway is here to make profit, if they don't, then they stop growing..that hurts everybody here, including me.
Your right, I shouldn't be getting agitated, i'll just let everything play out. We're hearing a lot of rumors about of LLA; Somebody got fired, I know that(or maybe that is rumor).I guess we'll see.

Drivers are gonna talk. But you know as well as anyone that you got sift out the truth.

I am sure they are all fired up. Management with egg on their face and getting heat from above. And the drivers riled up by an us against the man mentality.

Sure the hell glad I am not in trying to live through that every day.

Drivers are gonna talk. But you know as well as anyone that you got sift out the truth.

I am sure they are all fired up. Management with egg on their face and getting heat from above. And the drivers riled up by an us against the man mentality.

Sure the hell glad I am not in trying to live through that every day.
You might be soon..if some people have their way..sad, I know.

BINGO! Got you beerfd

fontana(usb) manager patrick had an anti-union meeting with employees on friday saying if laredo vote yes for union representation conway will do anything to keep the union out.
is that legal to intimidate employees?

You really need to educate yourself better, that statement shows that you are so misinformed!!! I make pretty damn good money, and my family is more than taken care of!!! To make a statement like that is just pure ignorance!!!! Misinformed and plain and simple ignoranant to the facts!! My daughter had to have a very scary and heart dropping emergency surgery and was in the hospital for several weeks and all is well now, you know how much my bill was?????? $2.18 ........... Will your insurance do that? 175,000.00 hospital bill ??? How much would you have paid? My insurance is part of my dues 54.00 dollars a month!! How much does your insurance cost a month??? What is your pension cut off at now 1300.00 a month I think I read??? If I'm wrong inlighten me please!!! Guarantee you mine is OVER twice that also included in that 54.00 dollars, I also have a 401K thru the teamsters union that I pay into myself that will pay me pretty welll when I retire!! So because you have some strange phobia about the union don't use the THERE GONNA TAKE MONEY FROM MY FAMILY crap as an excuse!!!! Because nothing is further from the truth!!! You don't know the truth, your here trying to scare the crap out of these guys and I don't think it's working!!!! You have maybe 3 or 4 people patting you on your back and that's about it, over the years I've needed the union a few times and they have been there every time!!! Even when I wasn't seeing eye to eye with them on one ocassion they were there still pleading my case!! Because that's what brothers do!!! Take care of each other!!! Sorry you are so blind by what ever drives you!!! Good luck with that when you bump a car and they show you the door, then who is taking away from your family?????? The company you protect so hard!!!! They could care less about you in the end!! It's all about them pal!!!!!

fontana(usb) manager patrick had an anti-union meeting with employees on friday saying if laredo vote yes for union representation conway will do anything to keep the union out.
is that legal to intimidate employees?

Give the National Labor Relations Board a call and ask them,......................
Contact Us. NLRB. General Inquiries:1-866-667-NLRB (1-866-667-6572)

You really need to educate yourself better, that statement shows that you are so misinformed!!! I make pretty damn good money, and my family is more than taken care of!!! To make a statement like that is just pure ignorance!!!! Misinformed and plain and simple ignoranant to the facts!! My daughter had to have a very scary and heart dropping emergency surgery and was in the hospital for several weeks and all is well now, you know how much my bill was?????? $2.18 ........... Will your insurance do that? 175,000.00 hospital bill ??? How much would you have paid? My insurance is part of my dues 54.00 dollars a month!! How much does your insurance cost a month??? What is your pension cut off at now 1300.00 a month I think I read??? If I'm wrong inlighten me please!!! Guarantee you mine is OVER twice that also included in that 54.00 dollars, I also have a 401K thru the teamsters union that I pay into myself that will pay me pretty welll when I retire!! So because you have some strange phobia about the union don't use the THERE GONNA TAKE MONEY FROM MY FAMILY crap as an excuse!!!! Because nothing is further from the truth!!! You don't know the truth, your here trying to scare the crap out of these guys and I don't think it's working!!!! You have maybe 3 or 4 people patting you on your back and that's about it, over the years I've needed the union a few times and they have been there every time!!! Even when I wasn't seeing eye to eye with them on one ocassion they were there still pleading my case!! Because that's what brothers do!!! Take care of each other!!! Sorry you are so blind by what ever drives you!!! Good luck with that when you bump a car and they show you the door, then who is taking away from your family?????? The company you protect so hard!!!! They could care less about you in the end!! It's all about them pal!!!!!
I'm protecting my job. Nobody cares about your personal problems. And as I said, you can't compare upsf to conway. You know that. Big difference in the companies. Your owned by a 50$ billion package conglomerate; con-way doesn't have that. Idk how somebody can be so stupid. Oh, and I make good money too. BTW, nobody is gonna show you the door for bumping a car..if you worked here, you'd know that.