XPO | Union Busting 101: A Look Inside Jackson Lewis

I got my run because of seniority..if you worked here you would know that. I can't believe you worked at two union companies that are no longer operating and now your at YRC and want me to join your union..I make more than your union job..lol..go post over there..You don't see me posting over there in their forum, do you? no you don't..so if you don't like it here, then go there. Loser..haha haha haha...

Ohhh you sound like a child! blah blah blah !!

Sure you can state you make more than me, but is this really about how much we make?? You never see me post that the drivers are complaining about their hourly wages. But lets get down to my health care, how much do you pay? Me i pay zero! Let get down to over time, i get OT after 8, Do you get OT? So all in all i honestly make way more money than you, not that i am bragging but if you add my hourly wage, my benefits package and OT, i'd say i'm making somewhere close to 45.00 dollars an hour.

You don't post in the YRC forum because you honestly have nothing to say to those guys, they know what they have and you honestly don't want to hear it. And by the way Roadway is (hence the R in) YRC in case you didn't know so technically they are still around.

I LOVE IT HERE!! Why would i want to leave. I love arguing and making you guys look like fools!!

Sure you can state you make more than me, but is this really about how much we make?? You never see me post that the drivers are complaining about their hourly wages. But lets get down to my health care, how much do you pay? Me i pay zero! Let get down to over time, i get OT after 8, Do you get OT? So all in all i honestly make way more money than you, not that i am bragging but if you add my hourly wage, my benefits package and OT, i'd say i'm making somewhere close to 45.00 dollars an hour.

You don't post in the YRC forum because you honestly have nothing to say to those guys, they know what they have and you honestly don't want to hear it. And by the way Roadway is (hence the R in) YRC in case you didn't know so technically they are still around.

I LOVE IT HERE!! Why would i want to leave. I love arguing and making you guys look like fools!!

Beefd's full time job at warner making .38 cents a mile , technically qualifys him as a full time Conway driver in the sub-service division ... Lol

Your the loser posting in another company forum... your not happy with your job, that's why your here trying yo drag us down. I told you that you were gonna get your feelings hurt, but you wouldn't listen. Did you like my new thread ? Lol

Your the loser posting in another company forum... your not happy with your job, that's why your here trying yo drag us down. I told you that you were gonna get your feelings hurt, but you wouldn't listen. Did you like my new thread ? Lol
Beer are you sure Slim hasn't been resurrected from the trucking board grave yard ? I haven't seen you in the gutter this bad in awhile with the name calling and such , your inactivity and disuse of the dark side is completely making a mockery of your positive pro company attitude ... Use caution because this little tit tat of negativity will cause anxiety thats possibly harmful to your health plus the pro long dislike of someone posting
Will give you a feeling of despair and depression which might lead to clinical intervention, Just saying !

I love my job! What wouldn't i love about my job organizing non-union "employee's" <-- Just want to be politically correct.
And by voicing my opinions about how good a contract would be at Conway, by expressing how bad Conway treats their employee's and how much of a difference a unionized workforce would be im dragging you guys down ???
And I LOVE your new thread, it exposes me about being a REAL union organizer and it also exposes how much fear you have about spreading the truths about the union and the lies you have created. You are scared right about now!!

I also love how all you anti's are stating that i am being disrespectful and bullying people that i'm degrading people. You know what it is?? It's the fact that someone has finally showed you some pushback and has stomped on your non-union propaganda. It's also a fact that you being a manager have never encountered anyone talking to you that way. So this is why little word and phrases hurt your feelings soo much. But if you think this is badgering and disrespectful then just wait until we start representing your drivers!
Again this is what the Teamsters do WE REPRESENT WORKERS! And we will do everything in our power to do it with efficiency, with money and yes with POWER! The power to put management it their place if they disrespect any of our members. This is what you management types fear the most. Why do you think your drivers chose the Teamsters to represent them? Because we have POWER!

I love my job! What wouldn't i love about my job organizing non-union "employee's" <-- Just want to be politically correct.
And by voicing my opinions about how good a contract would be at Conway, by expressing how bad Conway treats their employee's and how much of a difference a unionized workforce would be im dragging you guys down ???
And I LOVE your new thread, it exposes me about being a REAL union organizer and it also exposes how much fear you have about spreading the truths about the union and the lies you have created. You are scared right about now!!

I also love how all you anti's are stating that i am being disrespectful and bullying people that i'm degrading people. You know what it is?? It's the fact that someone has finally showed you some pushback and has stomped on your non-union propaganda. It's also a fact that you being a manager have never encountered anyone talking to you that way. So this is why little word and phrases hurt your feelings soo much. But if you think this is badgering and disrespectful then just wait until we start representing your drivers!
Again this is what the Teamsters do WE REPRESENT WORKERS! And we will do everything in our power to do it with efficiency, with money and yes with POWER! The power to put management it their place if they disrespect any of our members. This is what you management types fear the most. Why do you think your drivers chose the Teamsters to represent them? Because we have POWER!
You attitude isnt doing our side any justice. Whatever organizing class the IBT put you through is a failure.

You attitude isnt doing our side any justice. Whatever organizing class the IBT put you through is a failure.
First of all the IBT has no classes on how to organize. And obviously you've never dealt with anti-union people before. And I don't really see u standing up against these guys if your claiming I'm not doing justice for "our" side.

First of all the IBT has no classes on how to organize. And obviously you've never dealt with anti-union people before. And I don't really see u standing up against these guys if your claiming I'm not doing justice for "our" side.
Absolutely the IBT has organizing classes. And what do you want me to stand up against. You're making an ass of yourself. You're a terrible organizer. Time for you to go back to the truck.

Absolutely the IBT has organizing classes. And what do you want me to stand up against. You're making an ass of yourself. You're a terrible organizer. Time for you to go back to the truck.

So you tell me exactly when are where the IBT has organizing classes.. Now if your confusing a local unions organizing class that's something else.
So not only do I have to battle with all these anti- union types here NOW I even have to battle with another YRC brother (so I think) I'm not too sure you are who you say you are. Another real Teamster wouldn't interfere with someone who is trying to talk union on a non union thread.

So you tell me exactly when are where the IBT has organizing classes.. Now if your confusing a local unions organizing class that's something else.
So not only do I have to battle with all these anti- union types here NOW I even have to battle with another YRC brother (so I think) I'm not too sure you are who you say you are. Another real Teamster wouldn't interfere with someone who is trying to talk union on a non union thread.
You dont sell the union by belittling the drivers you are trying to organize.

You dont sell the union by belittling the drivers you are trying to organize.

First of all i'm not selling anything. I'm informing just like i did on another thread where a poster asked me questions. And honestly you really think these two guys beerfd and highspeeds are drivers? For someone who claims to think i'm not doing a good job selling my union, you have a lot to learn. Now go ahead and line yourself up with these 2 union busters. I'm sure you'll do just fine in their corner.

First of all i'm not selling anything. I'm informing just like i did on another thread where a poster asked me questions. And honestly you really think these two guys beerfd and highspeeds are drivers? For someone who claims to think i'm not doing a good job selling my union, you have a lot to learn. Now go ahead and line yourself up with these 2 union busters. I'm sure you'll do just fine in their corner.
Absolutely they are drivers.

Absolutely they are drivers.

Deception is a misleading falsehood for someone who prefects an illusory feat in the act of deceiving , are you sure these two are drivers ?
Or is there deceptiveness in such high quality that they seem to be who they are not ,so again ask yourself if these two are drivers ? for someone who obtains such overpowering informing information on policy and procedures seems to point in the direction of the management side of the inter workings of this company. So in question of this claim ( absolute ) is a definite, finality with no implication of difference , drivers or management ? At this point no one knows who or what someone actually is claiming to be . But if one thinks they are drivers then so be it ' they are drivers' and I am management or maybe a little confused to what I am today ... Driver / Management ---Management / driver , oh hell now I'm in a conflicting situation !

Last edited by a moderator:
Because YRC already has a contract and other than the concessions we took there are no issues that a contract and the grievance procedure can't fix. Can you say that about Conway? Can you walk into a office when you are being talked to about something you did wrong during the day with your union rep and get a fair shake on discipline? Or are you just going to take your lumps and have management rack up your points that could go back years and get walked out just because they don't like the socks you are wearing.

I agree with most of your statement but chicago land tried organizing awhile back and got no support from conway employees or the teamsters I actually heard a teamster ba say we wont touch conway why not sure he could not give a anwser here in chicagoland and besides most of the conway employees now are temps and hardly any one agrees or gets along anymore sad but true just sayin

Like I said go back in the truck you are making an ass out of yourself

Lost all respect for anything this person has to say. I appreciate you stepping up.

I am sure if anyone had a question about the union you would be comfortable answering it.

You give a plenty fine effort defending your employer and your union.