XPO | Union company

I remember when I started at CCX one of their brainwashing videos was how the union destroyed the company cf
I remember when I hired on at CSE and they were anti-union. I knew then that I wanted to be with this company. I believe then as I believe now that Unions suck. They make men be lesser versions of themselves. Unions stand up for the weakest and ignore the strong and the efficient. The worst you are the more the union wants to represent you. I can't stand the sons of b******. All these guys that hire on knowing this company is anti-union and then want to turn it to a union company turn my stomach. I want to retch when I read the majority of the posts here on Trucking Boards. I work long HOURS, approximately 65 hours a week. When I hired on I knew the trucking industry was not a nine-to-five job. If you want to do that you might as well sign up to work behind the desk at O'Reilly's auto parts. If you want to make money you got to work the hours. I don't mind the hours for the money that I bring home. So many people on this website **** and moan and cry about having to work long hours but they sure don't turn down that paycheck. If you truly believe you're in an environment that is detrimental to your mental well-being then get the hell out. There are other jobs out there. You have a CDL, you have all your endorsements, go away. You don't need a union here. Unions do nothing but suck your wages and give it to Democrats. Brainwashing only works on weak Minds.

I remember when I started at ccx one of their brainwashing videos was how the union destroyed the company cf
I guess they updated it over the years mine was showing all the union companies that closed. I was one of few to know many of them and remember seeing them on the road.

I remember when I hired on at CSE and they were anti-union. I knew then that I wanted to be with this company. I believe then as I believe now that Unions suck. They make men be lesser versions of themselves. Unions stand up for the weakest and ignore the strong and the efficient. The worst you are the more the union wants to represent you. I can't stand the sons of b******. All these guys that hire on knowing this company is anti-union and then want to turn it to a union company turn my stomach. I want to retch when I read the majority of the posts here on Trucking Boards. I work long HOURS, approximately 65 hours a week. When I hired on I knew the trucking industry was not a nine-to-five job. If you want to do that you might as well sign up to work behind the desk at O'Reilly's auto parts. If you want to make money you got to work the hours. I don't mind the hours for the money that I bring home. So many people on this website **** and moan and cry about having to work long hours but they sure don't turn down that paycheck. If you truly believe you're in an environment that is detrimental to your mental well-being then get the hell out. There are other jobs out there. You have a CDL, you have all your endorsements, go away. You don't need a union here. Unions do nothing but suck your wages and give it to Democrats. Brainwashing only works on weak Minds.
Lol, would it be a safe bet to say that you were anti-union? I’m glad you’re not one of those people that paint things with a broad brush.

Last edited:
That's a lot of hours , the only way to get anything personal done on a workday is to have a dangerous lack of sleep ,good workers at a lot of trucking companies get no recognition ,my first three years where im at I had perfect attendance , no letter saying good job , nothin so I finally marked off one nite and said I guess it don't matter ,good job spelling that auto store name

So how is your job any different than a union job? Everybody does the same thing, works the same hours, yada, yada