Union cool aid drinkers

Discussion in 'Fedex Freight' started by Insane Trucker, Dec 2, 2014.

Seems like the union drive has lost momentum

1. Agree

36 vote(s)
    70.6%
  2. Disagree

15 vote(s)
    29.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. 222lifer

222lifer union thug

That won't have any effect on mine in the WSPT. It is considered "fully funded."

2. 222lifer

222lifer union thug

My name for starters. Company affiliation. My operators license number. So you don't feel an employee has the right to protect privacy?

3. joes bar and grill

joes bar and grill Well-Known Member

I belive that was UPS not UPSF

4. silent trucker

silent trucker Well-Known Member

Did you click your heels together three times and say "I wish I was back in Kansas" before you typed that? The only way it all works is if Hoffa gets away with consolidating all the plans and reducing benefits across the board to prevent takeover by the PBGC. Get ready to be screwed by Hoffa Junior....He's coming for your pension check...collective sacrifice....

Insane Trucker likes this.
  5. 222lifer

222lifer union thug

They spent a great deal to buy out of a specific pension trust. UPS package contributes to the WSPT. Remember the link I provided you with? Take a good look at the companies on the list in that link.

6. 222lifer

222lifer union thug

You continue to use the plural when speaking of one specific pension. Not all are in the shape that the Central States is.

7. 222lifer

222lifer union thug

Still haven't nosed around the link to my pension I provided you with? You really should.

8. 222lifer

222lifer union thug

The best case for everyone would be for the WSPT trustees to handle all of the funds. Could you please show me exactly how all of what you say will come about?

9. silent trucker

Wow. I'm amazed. The whole point to eliminating ERISA, which is what the Democrats are doing in the Omnibus bill, is to consolidate the pension plans so the Central States doesn't fail, because it will likely destroy the PBGC. So the western states teamsters want everyone else to suffer, so they don't? What about your brothers? Aren't you willing to sacrifice so they can have a pension? It's about the brotherhood right? OOPS, you're a "meester"! Trash your brothers pension so you can eat filet mignon while your brothers eat kibble.

Start googling the issue...and then start reading TDU's website. They believe in equal sacrifice....evidently, you don't.

10. silent trucker

The bright side to this, is that RC is going to contribute his huge 401 K to the teamsters pension, because he believes in equal sacrifice. He doesn't deserve anything more than anyone else. He shouldn't be rewarded for sacrificing and saving. He should suffer equally. And he believes it!

11. 222lifer

222lifer union thug

How about a little proof? You do realize that every fund has their own trustees comprised of members of the Union and company? If I remember correctly there are at least 22 different pension trusts in the Teamster's alone.

12. 222lifer

222lifer union thug

Interesting. Should I kick in my 401K to help the cause also?

13. GO40

GO40 Banned

I see mama packed a extra bag of nuts in your lunch today....

14. 222lifer

222lifer union thug

You are using TDU as your basis for all the Teamster's of the west being what you call "meesters?" Our trustees make the decisions regarding our fund. Has anyone from the WSPT issued a statement?