FedEx Freight | Union cool aid drinkers

Seems like the union drive has lost momentum

• Agree

Votes: 36 70.6%
  • Disagree

Votes: 15 29.4%

• Total voters
Oh boy next you will tell me santa clause is real. We all know what happened and will see what happens is 6 months.

You will make the perfect teamster, because like your name suggest, the definition of crazy is trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

"Labor charges" = sore losers

Get over it, they just didn't have the support!
What does your statement say about the FedEx appeal of the CLT vote? You are out of CLT,right?

Dang, just respect the vote. If the voters are not pleased with the outcome, promised kept/not kept, they can come back in 6-12mo and either vote again, or Vote the Union out. The burden still seems to be on the Company, right now.

That is the
The pay is $25.08 at my barn, and as I stated fedex matches the first dollar at 100 percent and the next at 50 percent up to the six percent threshold. I believe large metropolitan areas receive more hourly due to higher cost of living. I wouldn't be surprised if fedex follows the lead of some of the other carriers by implementing a universal rate. Read your 401k booklet and you will find that I am correct.

$23.68 here too. This 100% on the first DOLLAR? Really? What is THAT? 100% of a dollar is, ONE FRIGGIN DOLLAR. Send us picture of that statement in your booklet. Never heard that one. Really,I'm being serious. Man,I could provide that benefit to every driver at my barn, and still have a weeks worth of lunch money left out of a C-note.

That is the

$23.68 here too. This 100% on the first DOLLAR? Really? What is THAT? 100% of a dollar is, ONE FRIGGIN DOLLAR. Send us picture of that statement in your booklet. Never heard that one. Really,I'm being serious. Man,I could provide that benefit to every driver at my barn, and still have a weeks worth of lunch money left out of a C-note.
I think he meant they match the first 1% at 100%.....but you already knew that.