20) Lexington
21) Farmingdale
22) Newburgh
23) Atlanta
24) Lawerenceville
25) Marrietta
26)Reno

:smilie_132:

Add Burlington, VT to the mix. I was there with JC10 when they signed the cards by 80%, completing New England. BTW, if you look at northern NH, thats a cartage agent and not one of our terminals. Same thing on Cape Cod.

Add Burlington, VT to the mix. I was there with JC10 when they signed the cards by 80%, completing New England. BTW, if you look at northern NH, thats a cartage agent and not one of our terminals. Same thing on Cape Cod.

Texas also reflects some agents on our map.

Too many Green dots on here WTF? Over.

New Update, FYI I'm going to try and keep this official announcements only.

f_IBTacrossUPm_6e8568b.gif
Red Dots are Union, Green not.

1) Indianapolis
2) Boston
3) Worcester
4) Providence
5) Portland, ME
6) Springfield, MA
7) New Haven
8) Manchester
9) Memphis
10) Detroit
11) Seattle
12) Oakland
13) Los Angeles
14) Fontana
15) Commerce
16) Rialto
17) Minneapolis
18) Milwaukee
19) Louisville
20) Lexington
21) Farmingdale
22) Newburgh
23) Atlanta
24) Lawerenceville
25) Marrietta
26) Fresno
27) Phoenix
28) Flagstaff
29) Tuscon

:smilie_132:[/QUOTE]

According to teamsters website Atlanta is signing cards to become teamsters but the map says they are union. Is that because they were union when they were overnite but have not ratified a contract with teamsters as UPS Freight? :duh:

UPS Freight Workers in Atlanta Sign Cards to Become Teamsters

I think that only Reno and Indy are the only ones with a contract, but the rest of us are ones that have the card check agreement that has been accepted.

According to teamsters website Atlanta is signing cards to become teamsters but the map says they are union. Is that because they were union when they were overnite but have not ratified a contract with teamsters as UPS Freight? :duh:

UPS Freight Workers in Atlanta Sign Cards to Become Teamsters

The red dots on the Map signifies the terminals that had a card check for representation of the Teamsters and won hands down.

We were not union before. The green dots signify the terminals that have not had a card check as of yet. Or are in the midst of having one. Or in the future may not want representation.

Atlanta was not union prior to this card check agreement which started in the beginning of the month of January 2008. The only terminal that was union, was Reno Nevada.