TForce | Union Coverage Map and List

You can add Sacramento CA. To the list.
Hoffa never misses his chance to say formerly Overnite Transportation.
Hey Hoffa if this was still Overnite you would still have your tail tucked between your legs.
You never got Overnite so quit dreaming and fantasizing it. This is UPS and UPSF that is being organized. Overnite was still nonunion to the end. Deal with it! :biglaugh:

You got that right Skeet.

Hey Hoffa if this was still Overnite you would still have your tail tucked between your legs.
You never got Overnite so quit dreaming and fantasizing it. This is UPS and UPSF that is being organized. Overnite was still nonunion to the end. Deal with it! :biglaugh:

You know, I really don't want to go here. But Im going to, I just can't resist.
If he actually did put us out of buisness, He would not be gaining all these members to his victory seat.:hysterical:

Tell that to some of our customers, they still write ovnt on the bills. It is true though, there would be no union at ovnt, but in the future there probably wouldn't be any ovnt. Thank God a giant like UPs bought us. To be a Teamster and to work for UPS:1036316054: is a secure feeling.

Tell that to some of our customers, they still write ovnt on the bills. It is true though, there would be no union at ovnt, but in the future there probably wouldn't be any ovnt. Thank God a giant like UPs bought us. To be a Teamster and to work for UPS:1036316054: is a secure feeling.

I don't think Hoffa put Overnite out of business. He lost the fight and he knows it. "O"'s lackadaisical approach to pursuing Global business, thinking out of the box, and Union Pacific not understanding LTL and eventually putting them out to pasture got them stomped on by the competition.
Along with "O"'s horrific reputation on "Destruction of Goods".
Union Pacific put the "O" worm on the hook and UPS snatched it.
UPS was a blessing in disguise for the "O" folks. It seemed like perfect timing.

In all honesty...if UPS never bought "O", I would never have come on board. It's so mis-managed, decrepit and just a plain old stagnant dead feeling to see what we once were.
Thank goodness UPS is opening it's can of Whoop on everything.

We will be a force to be reckoned with.
......That's my theory. (two flames suits on:1036316054:)

I don't think Hoffa put Overnite out of business. He lost the fight and he knows it. "O"'s lackadaisical approach to pursuing Global business, thinking out of the box, and Union Pacific not understanding LTL and eventually putting them out to pasture got them stomped on by the competition.
Along with "O"'s horrific reputation on "Destruction of Goods".
Union Pacific put the "O" worm on the hook and UPS snatched it.
UPS was a blessing in disguise for the "O" folks. It seemed like perfect timing.

In all honesty...if UPS never bought "O", I would never have come on board. It's so mis-managed, decrepit and just a plain old stagnant dead feeling to see what we once were.
Thank goodness UPS is opening it's can of Whoop on everything.

We will be a force to be reckoned with.
......That's my theory. (two flames suits on:1036316054:)

Well you are right to a respect, I made a hell of alot more money with"O" and I think alot who has worked with "O" for years would agree. I do not think we would have lasted long though. I have to agree with that statement.

overdue update

Updated, finally. Sorry for the long delay.

Red Dots are Union, Green not or extended service points.
f_IBTacrossUPm_b5e3b61.gif

1) Indianapolis
2) Boston
3) Worcester
4) Providence
5) Portland, ME
6) Springfield, MA
7) New Haven
8) Manchester
9) Memphis
10) Detroit
11) Seattle
12) Oakland
13) Los Angeles
14) Fontana
15) Commerce
16) Rialto
17) Minneapolis
18) Milwaukee
19) Louisville
20) Lexington
21) Farmingdale
22) Newburgh
23) Atlanta
24) Lawerenceville
25) Marrietta
26) Reno
27) Phoenix
28) Tucson
29) Flagstaff
30) Fresno
31) Tampa
32) Ft. Meyers
33) Burlington
34) Ft. Wayne
35) Simi Valley
36) Oxnard
37) Beaumont
38) Houston
39) Bensalem
40) Pennsauken
41) Elkton
42) Charlotte
43) Spokane
44) Orlando
45) Evansville
46) Fairmont
47) Parkersburg
48) Charleston
49) Bluefield
50) South Holland
51) Chicago
52) Palatine
53) Aurora
54) St. Louis

5,300/12,600 and counting :1036316054:

:smilie_132:

You know, I really don't want to go here. But Im going to, I just can't resist.
If he actually did put us out of buisness, He would not be gaining all these members to his victory seat.:hysterical:

Now that's the Buster I know.:1036316054::funky:

I don't think Hoffa can organize McDonald's to add to his victory seat. The only reason he got us was because UPS gave him us on a silver platter to get the deal they got.:smilie_132:

Now that's the Buster I know.:1036316054::funky:

I don't think Hoffa can organize McDonald's to add to his victory seat. The only reason he got us was because UPS gave him us on a silver platter to get the deal they got.:smilie_132:

UPS could have bought any carrier they wanted. They bought ovnt because they knew they could strike good will with the Teamsters if they did, remember one little thing; UPS-226,000 Teamsters-UPS freight a possible 12,600 Teamsters. 'It's not personnal "Sonny" it's business.' :smilie_132:

UPS could have bought any carrier they wanted. They bought ovnt because they knew they could strike good will with the Teamsters if they did, remember one little thing; UPS-226,000 Teamsters-UPS freight a possible 12,600 Teamsters. 'It's not personnal "Sonny" it's business.' :smilie_132:

I got your sonny. :hysterical:

More GOLFCART conspiracies.:biglaugh:

Remember guys it was Ron "Cash and Carey" who created the whole Overnite fiasco and left the mess for Hoffa to try and clean up..............

Remember guys it was Ron "Cash and Carey" who created the whole Overnite fiasco and left the mess for Hoffa to try and clean up..............

Where is Carey at today? Was he in TDU'S pockets? I did enjoy the upaid two week party we had when we walked in 1997.