XPO | Union Debate and News

Come-on song ' you know that makes us feel good to b---h , express complaints , discontent , discomfort , displeasure , dissatisfaction ,and or show unhappiness ..That's about all the 'D' words I could come up with right now on complaining .
You're right CC, I forgot the old axiom that a truck driver is happiest when he is complaining about something. It seems we have quite a few happy drivers around here.

You're right CC, I forgot the old axiom that a truck driver is happiest when he is complaining about something. It seems we have quite a few happy drivers around here.
My barn is full of happy employees , especially us million mile drivers , after that much ass time in the cab we earned that right to be the first ones mouthing about something ... Cus in a world of night time drivers ' up is down - right is wrong - left is right , ahh hell you get the point !

Like I said , what do you have to lose?? You lost line haul, your losing dock work, terminations are daily, get spoke to like a child. Why is Americans such passive babies and lay down and take this? You guys are the problem with big corps these days. No backbone and living in fear. Theres a driver shortage and you guys think conway is the only truck on the road. The yrc guys voted no on the first offer when they were threatened with a shut down. Sure enough the accepted the second offer. Conways offer is " you don't like it, leave"!

Like I said , what do you have to lose?? You lost line haul, your losing dock work, terminations are daily, get spoke to like a child. Why is Americans such passive babies and lay down and take this? You guys are the problem with big corps these days. No backbone and living in fear. Theres a driver shortage and you guys think conway is the only truck on the road. The yrc guys voted no on the first offer when they were threatened with a shut down. Sure enough the accepted the second offer. Conways offer is " you don't like it, leave"!

Ka Pow ...&$%#* , let em have it Rollin ...!

You're really going to accuse Americans of being passive babies because Conway drivers won't vote in the union and in the same breath blame labor for things that are totally out of it's control? I think you're just plain angry and I figure you have little if any proof to back up such statements. You talk about living in fear, I'll tell you what I fear, I fear the powers in DC are using the power of the law to clamp down all over people who speak out against what the government is doing to our society, I feel that unionized workers are unfairly being treated better by the government than their non-unionized counterparts. Personally, I have more pride and dignity in what I do for my company without union interference because when I do good, it's because I did it, not because a union did it for me. How do you work for anyway? If you don't work for Con-way, I don't know why you're even wasting your time here as you have no horse in this race.

Just another former employee trying to get over not being in the con-job anymore. Kinda like when somebody gets outta prison and they are all creeped out by the freedom. And want back inside. Because it's all they know.

He'll move on. He'll find somewhere to go.

We have all that to lose.. all that you mentioned. Don't believe everything you read on here, there is more stuff on our trucks than ever before..and plenty of dock work..and BTW, you only get talked to like a child if you let it happen. I'm only responding because what you say, is simply not true. At least not company wide.. now there are gonna be plenty of responses putting own what I say, but I can say, this is an easy good-paying job. So please stop bashing us,,just because it didn't work out for you. I see lots of happy people every night,that know they have a secure job, at the FAC.

You're really going to accuse Americans of being passive babies because Conway drivers won't vote in the union and in the same breath blame labor for things that are totally out of it's control? I think you're just plain angry and I figure you have little if any proof to back up such statements. You talk about living in fear, I'll tell you what I fear, I fear the powers in DC are using the power of the law to clamp down all over people who speak out against what the government is doing to our society, I feel that unionized workers are unfairly being treated better by the government than their non-unionized counterparts. Personally, I have more pride and dignity in what I do for my company without union interference because when I do good, it's because I did it, not because a union did it for me. How do you work for anyway? If you don't work for Con-way, I don't know why you're even wasting your time here as you have no horse in this race.
He's mad he had to quit. The other job is not as good as he thought..that's way he is here grinding his ax.

I have figured out a way to stop the union talk. If enough guys sign union cards it will be brought to a vote, if it's voted down the talk will stop. Majority rule, that is the American way. Nobody should be afraid of that.

I have figured out a way to stop the union talk. If enough guys sign union cards it will be brought to a vote, if it's voted down the talk will stop. Majority rule, that is the American way. Nobody should be afraid of that.

They will never vote. They will never be serious enough for the union to invest the time in them to do a vote.

Right. Sure you did. And now you are retired, so it don't matter either way.

There ain't gonna be a vote. And if there was you ain't got one to cast.

I did speak with an organizer a yr before I retired, but, obviously you've gone to the school of BF so you know everything. IT matters to me because I have alot of friends in the NEast that still work for Con-Way. Unlike you I care about other people. Unfortunately I will not have a vote,but ,I will never stop my quest to fix stupid.

I did speak with an organizer a yr before I retired, but, obviously you've gone to the school of BF so you know everything. IT matters to me because I have alot of friends in the NEast that still work for Con-Way. Unlike you I care about other people. Unfortunately I will not have a vote,but ,I will never stop my quest to fix stupid.

I care about others and myself of course. I am just being real. This is a mess. It's better to bail than sink with it. That's why so many guys with tons of time are getting out.

Sorry man. You can't fix stupid.

I care about others and myself of course. I am just being real. This is a mess. It's better to bail than sink with it. That's why so many guys with tons of time are getting out.

Sorry man. You can't fix stupid.

I bailed{ retired] no regrets, gives me more time to try to fix stupid.