Union files lawsuit against league.

Smith is in over his head.If anyone can bring this league to its knees,he can.Reminds me of some of the idiotic player comments during the lockout.The product(NFL) is good,but if this keeps up,they may start losing reality fan interest.

a9faninnc said:
Smith is in over his head.If anyone can bring this league to its knees,he can.Reminds me of some of the idiotic player comments during the lockout.The product(NFL) is good,but if this keeps up,they may start losing reality fan interest.

Its a joke anymore with rules and Goodell sits around playing God all the time. Americans love football, they got us.

Ever watch the NFL channel, all year long you have 2 guys on set answering silly questions like: whose the better QB micheal Vick or Randel Cunningham?

Who do you want at rb at 4th n 1? Peterson or Chris Johnson .. etc

Then the one goes the one way n the the other the opposite to argue. AND WE WATCH IT NONSTOP

Yea,they got us.However,their is a line for everything,for everybody.Just how far will Goodell and the NFLPA push fans to their perspective lines.Some may be at theirs already.

The fans will tend to go with the players....Goodell is the one in over his head...The players make the game...Without them, there would be no game,they know this...Pushing folks to the brink sometimes, get's you the high road to unemployment...Of couse, he's not in it for the money,is he?

Ever since he got the job we've heard his name in every headline. The last guy, you hardly ever heard about him.

The fans will tend to go with the players....Goodell is the one in over his head...The players make the game...Without them, there would be no game,they know this...Pushing folks to the brink sometimes, get's you the high road to unemployment...Of couse, he's not in it for the money,is he?

If you read some of the responses at the end of article,I would say its 50-50 to 60-40 for the players.I think most fans still have a bad taste from the NFLPA from the lockout.As for the "hes in it for the money,that can be applied to Smith as well as Goodell.

If you read some of the responses at the end of article,I would say its 50-50 to 60-40 for the players.I think most fans still have a bad taste from the NFLPA from the lockout.As for the "hes in it for the money,that can be applied to Smith as well as Goodell.

Well, since I have only spent around $400 going to the Superdome and watching a Saints game live over the last 25 years, I will go with your estimation...But, I do disagree on the "fan" thang...I think the fans whole-heartedly support the players union...They connect with players better,because they look at the players as one-of-them, instead, as Goodell as the "Evil Billionaire" or CEO....Personally, the courts should lift the "Holier than thou" attitude and "arrogance" than Goodell portrays...He feels he's above the law...You can't go around spreading things about people,without producing evidence...Have you seen any "real" evidence, that Vilma or any of the Saints players, offered anyone money for "detremental hits" on other players...I haven't,and I live here...Nothing in the news..Nothing on ESPN...Nothing on the NFL Network..Nothing at all..Just words spoken by the Commish they did it....That's what the NFLPA and Vilma are saying.."If you can punish us, by just saying we did it, and get out here in the news and slander us, then we want to see the proof"....That's the only way the NFLPA or Vilma can request and force the Commish to produce the evidence to make it public, is to file a lawsuit against him personally...I mean, it's like Goodell is trying to be the government or something..Like he's above the law or the NFLPA or the players in general...

I say, he's ruining the NFL...And the owners,who he is employed by to represent and the players, are letting him do it, piece by piece...Vilma is just saying, enough is enough...