FedEx Freight | Union Question

Take it easy, fellas. The original poster asked a question, you're giving him a personal pissing match. Stick to the topic, we don't need more mud slinging.

I'd ask RC why shirt color matters. The questions asked are all valid, regardless of who's asking. Wearing a red one qualifies you for getting shot immediately upon doing anything resembling making a decision, and wearing a purple one usually comes with a hat.

It's white shirts you should be mindful of, and they're not dumb enough to post here.

Take it easy, fellas. The original poster asked a question, you're giving him a personal pissing match. Stick to the topic, we don't need more mud slinging.

I'd ask RC why shirt color matters. The questions asked are all valid, regardless of who's asking. Wearing a red one qualifies you for getting shot immediately upon doing anything resembling making a decision, and wearing a purple one usually comes with a hat.

It's white shirts you should be mindful of, and they're not dumb enough to post here.

It's important to understand that RC is a hater. He's a liberal, and hates anyone that's different, or doesn't agree with his opinion, or wear the same same clothes as he does (swastikas anyone?) . He hates all cans. Mexicans, africans, puerto ricans, woman cans, nonunion cans, et al. Tell us it isn't so RC? Or are you busy drinking sun drop?

The original poster doesn't want an answer. He was making a statement under the guise of a question. It's why he made a new thread versus asking in the many active threads with similar topics

It's important to understand that RC is a hater. He's a liberal, and hates anyone that's different, or doesn't agree with his opinion, or wear the same same clothes as he does (swastikas anyone?) . He hates all cans. Mexicans, africans, puerto ricans, woman cans, nonunion cans, et al. Tell us it isn't so RC? Or are you busy drinking sun drop?

Liberals do not drink Sun Drop. They drink Pepsi products to support the liberal CEO of Pepsico. For example she openly supports gender neutral restrooms, released rainbow Doritos supporting the LGBT community, celebrated Obama with a dedicated website.

She was an avid Hillary supporter stating after the election of Donald Trump:

"And the question that they’re asking, especially those who are not white, ‘Are we safe?’ Women are asking, ‘Are we safe?’ LGBT people are asking, ‘Are we safe?’ I never thought I would have to answer those questions.”

Oh please. There's a certain "act" that liberal lgbtabcxyz's do that's called the Sundrop....:438::452::9529:
I'll have Bobby Jindal talk some sense into that crazy gal. She's been messing with the Dew delivery schedule into LAST.

Oh please. There's a certain "act" that liberal lgbtabcxyz's do that's called the Sundrop....:438::452::9529:
I'll have Bobby Jindal talk some sense into that crazy gal. She's been messing with the Dew delivery schedule into LAST.

I'm submitting my "Do the Dewd" slogan to her. Maybe she'll like it enough to implement for Mt. Dew
:flame:

I think you are unstable take a chill pill.

I think you are unstable take a chill pill.

I think his problem requires more than a 12 pack. Don't worry, I have him covered. I'm loading it now.

uEqU5kh.jpg

The only drivers who don't have problems with dispatch, are those under the desk...so you're saying you don't have problems with dispatch?

Nope no trouble with dispatch. Im here to work not to whin and complain about dispatch. Never been under desk i would have to get in fight with people like red and his clown gang to get a spot under there.... besides im not that type anyways.

Dispatchers are the mortal enemy of the truck driver, especially in the OTR world. Anyone who's been there knows exactly what I'm talking about.