XPO | Union Rep in parking lot

They don't typically go where they are not invited, so at least 1 DSR must have contacted the local hall. The timing is quite interesting though, try to get cards signed when there is a turnover in ownership. I don't think Dougie and his minions are going to do anything at this point since they are being let go. Best of luck guys.

good luck with the union cards after the pension fund ***** all the members best thing the teamsters could do now to save money is shut down the organizing don't think anybody will be signing up now

I was guessing that... they were union people this morning. But I was pulling out to hit my route. When I saw them. In kansas

I was guessing that... they were union people this morning. But I was pulling out to hit my route. When I saw them. In kansas

They were out here in cowtown. We come down the street to a light. And they walked up to the truck while you sat there. Very clever. Had some hate mail about XPO. And some propaganda about themselves. Nothing shocking. After the sale is finalized I expect another round of votes.

Will terminals that already voted as Con-way be able to vote again immediately after acquisition ? Or do they still have to wait a year ?

They were passing out flyers referring to the change in ownership ( to XPO Logistics ) - Flyer said now is the time to organize to protect ourselves once the new ownership is in place. From what I've heard in Ohio , Teamsters showed up in XCO , XDY , and XCN - I don't know about other locations.

D1r8sJz.jpg

They were passing out flyers referring to the change in ownership ( to XPO Logistics ) - Flyer said now is the time to organize to protect ourselves once the new ownership is in place. From what I've heard in Ohio , Teamsters showed up in XCO , XDY , and XCN - I don't know about other locations.

XCO = Columbus, Ohio = cowtown

The pro Union crowd here will be emboldened by attention from the National. They had enough votes a few years back but were chicken to go alone.

Will terminals that already voted as Con-way be able to vote again immediately after acquisition ? Or do they still have to wait a year ?
Most likely will have to wait a year and those who voted in favor of it already will still have that going.