XPO | Union Rep in parking lot

Because he is the leader of a corporation that allegedly exploits cheep labor and skirts labor laws.
And in regards to your anger issues, I'm not going to lose any slumber if you are not a teamster. So rest your neck.

Exploits cheap labor like the way YRC exploits their drivers at 85% and a empty promise retirement ?

Shouldn't you take care of your own house before you worry about the homes of others ?

Exploits cheap labor like the way YRC exploits their drivers at 85% and a empty promise retirement ?

Shouldn't you take care of your own house before you worry about the homes of others ?

I didn't know we were discussing yrcw.
I thought we were addressing your anger issues and how they affect your posts. And the other issue of the teamsters cleaning up "your home" down in long beach ca.
Please stay focused and try to refrain from allowing your obvious anger issues towards organized labor to muddy up the conversation.

I didn't know we were discussing yrcw.
I thought we were addressing your anger issues and how they affect your posts. And the other issue of the teamsters cleaning up "your home" down in long beach ca.
Please stay focused and try to refrain from allowing your obvious anger issues towards organized labor to muddy up the conversation.

Just pointing out that the union and the companies it represents do the same stuff. Take advantage of, or exploit, labor for their own gain.

Your posts would be much more respected if you acknowledged and accepted the consequences of your actions and the actions of those who represent you.

Just pointing out that the union and the companies it represents do the same stuff. Take advantage of, or exploit, labor for their own gain.

Your posts would be much more respected if you acknowledged and accepted the consequences of your actions and the actions of those who represent you.

Ok Let's try this.I will concede that Conway has done a decent job at providing a pay and benefits package that has helped keep the ltl sector in the middle class range. But you also need to give some love for my teamsters for attempting to give some retribution for those xpo container haulers in the long beach ports. That's a admirable endeavor. And it should be recognized as such.

Ok Let's try this.I will concede that Conway has done a decent job at providing a pay and benefits package that has helped keep the ltl sector in the middle class range. But you also need to give some love for my teamsters for attempting to give some retribution for those xpo container haulers in the long beach ports. That's a admirable endeavor. And it should be recognized as such.
It is not done out of the goodness of heart. The teamsters are only doing it for publicity. Anyone can see thru that.

It is not done out of the goodness of heart. The teamsters are only doing it for publicity. Anyone can see thru that.

We dont fly hoffa and other members of the General presidents executive board across country for publicity. Come on mota.He could stay a lot closer to home and get just as much attention. Bad answer sir.

Many Teamsters agree that the rank-and-file have been sold out by management.

Teamsters management.

Union avoidance 101.It's not at all like the inoculation you recieve as an employee at Conway. Upsf is a long way from perfect. But I think it's even a longer way from the worst. Don't believe the anti union propaganda is all I'm saying.

Union avoidance 101.It's not at all like the inoculation you recieve as an employee at Conway. Upsf is a long way from perfect. But I think it's even a longer way from the worst. Don't believe the anti union propaganda is all I'm saying.
I don't. I'm not anti-union actually (and I don't work for Con-way) but I do happen to work for a non-union carrier. It was more of an observation rather than a judgement. I've just noticed a lot of Teamsters are disgruntled with the way management of the union seems to be in bed with management of the company instead of fighting for the interests of the rank-and-file. Referring mainly to YRC companies. Those boards tell that tale. UPS and UPSF are not the places with the super-low morale, so I didn't make a generalization about ALL Teamsters; I used the word "many".

Uhh oh! Here comes trouble! You couldn't help yourself. Could you?
What is poison of choice? Glen livet? Glen fiddich? McAllen?
I cut my teeth on Johnny Walker Black label, but now I stay with Glen Fiddich. But to the point, I want to be clear. I have learned to respect all drivers equally, non-union and union alike. In following all that has happened to Teamsters drivers/dockmen working at YRC, it seems as though the Teamsters management team think that retaining membership is more important than fighting for the best interests of the membership, even if it means encouraging members to vote against their own best interests when it comes to new contracts. I think that had YRC drivers decided against the terms of the MOU, that YRC would have found a way to avoid bankruptcy and it was Teamster management and BA's who scared the membership into voting yes. Just my two cents from the perspective of an outsider, I'm still open to facts that may change my opinion.

They were brokers... What's your point?
XPO has contractors because it makes them money, UPGF has contractors (Conway Truckload and many others) pulling their freight, why? because it makes the company money.
My point is XPO will do whatever it takes to make a buck.

TE="ABFer, post: 982372, member: 5115"]If you find any you would be the first and please share any such findings if there are any.[/QUOTE]
Dont be too hard on em Abfer

If a teamster bought you a steak and lobster dinner you would complain that the lobster meat wasn't stripped from the tail.
No. I'd complain that the steak had 15% of it missing (wages), and lobster had 75% of it missing.(pension)

Give me the full meal, or I'll keep eating the untouched extra value meal. At least the extra value meal doesn't have the Teamster leadership's slobber on it.