FedEx Freight | Union....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not pounding my chest, I never hoped it would go away. I'm just reporting what I observe. Maybe there is a huge organizing effort on the west coast I don't know. But all I do know is 3 or 4 months ago the same people said there would be all these terminals filing and the ones who filed would have all voted yes, that hasn't happened. I can only base my opinion on the facts at hand, not you saying "just wait its coming" it's became sort of the boy who cried wolf.
I have read plenty and have spoken to a few. There is much more to this than anyone can possibly realize. So get out a copy of "call of the wild" and read some of Jack London's works. He is famous for another beauty that gets cencored. We can talk about wolves later.

I have read plenty and have spoken to a few. There is much more to this than anyone can possibly realize. So get out a copy of "call of the wild" and read some of Jack London's works. He is famous for another beauty that gets cencored. We can talk about wolves later.

Good for you, but I find it hard to believe you've had enough conversations with enough people from enough terminals to really know what is coming. Like I said 4 months ago there was a huge ground swell coming "just wait" they said, well I've seen nothing to back that up yet. I think most of you are surrounded by like minded people convincing each other of how right you are preaching to the choir so to speak and really don't have an honest bead on what's happening. Hopefully I'm wrong time will tell.

An employee from one of the barns that pulled their petition came on these boards and explained why they chose to wait. They wanted to give the company a chance to make it right. That is fact. The other barns are watching closely to see if all promises are kept. No spin there brother. Freddy "f's" this up and you will see some serious action.
Yes, that was one employee from one center that was/is for the union...what did you expect him to say?
Ask other employees from the same center, as I have, and you'll get a different answer...not saying he's lying because he seems to be a straight forward shooter, I'm just pointing out that that's his opinion, not fact.
One man's opinion doesn't speak for the entire center.

Yes, that was one employee from one center that was/is for the union...what did you expect him to say?
Ask other employees from the same center, as I have, and you'll get a different answer...not saying he's lying because he seems to be a straight forward shooter, I'm just pointing out that that's his opinion, not fact.
One man's opinion doesn't speak for the entire center.
Nor for the company as a whole............ You know the ones that use the We and Our words......................

You missed my point from another post was saying how we here at FedEx have better health care than the hospital employees do. Then crazy trucker started on some tyrant about state employees go figure.

You need to go back and read a little your comprehension needs some work. You were posting some bs that we had better insurance than hospital employees which is totally false and i said the state employees have better insurance than us here. I like how you guys try and defend stuff, which we all know how bad our insurance sucks all you got to do is use it you will see.

You need to go back and read a little your comprehension needs some work. You were posting some bs that we had better insurance than hospital employees which is totally false and i said the state employees have better insurance than us here. I like how you guys try and defend stuff, which we all know how bad our insurance sucks all you got to do is use it you will see.
I disagree, my mother just retired from Cigna and she has said repeatedly how good our insurance is....and she should know, she was in the insurance business for 35 years.

I thought he said you need to go to the State Hospital. LOL.
You missed my point from another post was saying how we here at FedEx have better health care than the hospital employees do. Then crazy trucker started on some tyrant about state employees go figure.

Good for you, but I find it hard to believe you've had enough conversations with enough people from enough terminals to really know what is coming. Like I said 4 months ago there was a huge ground swell coming "just wait" they said, well I've seen nothing to back that up yet. I think most of you are surrounded by like minded people convincing each other of how right you are preaching to the choir so to speak and really don't have an honest bead on what's happening. Hopefully I'm wrong time will tell.
I'm sorry you're not in the loop. We do have a network that is quite remarkable. How long has it been in place? Ask guys like redracer that's been blindsided. I really am amazed that you have so little faith in these brave employees. They have learned their lessons well. It must be equally frustrating for the rats and moles the company has. They know about as much as you do. Keep the faith.

I'm sorry you're not in the loop. We do have a network that is quite remarkable. How long has it been in place? Ask guys like redracer that's been blindsided. I really am amazed that you have so little faith in these brave employees. They have learned their lessons well. It must be equally frustrating for the rats and moles the company has. They know about as much as you do. Keep the faith.
How was I blindsided? By what? Who?
Not sure as to what you're referring to?

Uh oh! Did a barn over on the left coast petition?

This proves nothing, 1 more out of 300 plus. Time will tell I wish them luck, I almost typed "you" then I remembered you don't work there either.
Sure it doesn't. Now refresh my memory, was it that was talking about the movement on the left coast? Nope, don't work there but I do carry that Teamster's card. How about you?

Sure it doesn't. Now refresh my memory, was it that was talking about the movement on the left coast? Nope, don't work there but I do carry that Teamster's card. How about you?

Yep I've got a Teamsters card to, it's on a withdrawal but I have one. And I still contend you aren't as in touch as you think you are, you might be in touch with the some if the pro side in the region but not enough of the total FedEx workforce to really know.

Yep I've got a Teamsters card to, it's on a withdrawal but I have one. And I still contend you aren't as in touch as you think you are, you might be in touch with the some if the pro side in the region but not enough of the total FedEx workforce to really know.
Of course you are. Of course I'm not. Keep that anti dream alive brother.

Of course you are. Of course I'm not. Keep that anti dream alive brother.

I get really tired of you self–righteous pro guys thinking your word is beyond reproach and can not be questioned. I have written this on here a dozen times but I will do it again just for you my lord. I am a member of the Teamsters local 284 heavy highway and was in 507 in Cleveland when I did food service. I did take a withdrawal from 284 and am a member in good standing. I'm also not anti union as I have also said a dozen times, you guys are just to pigheaded to fathom that someone who is a union member could say anything that isn't exactly what you think I should say. The whole reason I started posting on here is because of people like you. You claim you want everybody to have all the facts so they can make an educated decision but the fact is you want everybody to vote union blindly and any one who doesn't want to must be a moron. My point is I'm in a union and its fine but its not the paradise you all paint it to be. I still don't think it will fix a lot of their problems, but I also don't think it will ruin Fedex either. I think the union can fix some things and I think it will bring some new problems. If the drivers want the union then by all means go for it I hope they succeed I really truly do. But as far as you having a bead on the whole west coast from your perch in Utah I don't believe it. There are literally thousands of driver out there and you don't even work for the company. I'm not sure who your talking to but there is no way you know what you say you know. Remember CIN was a lock, LOU was a lock CLT had 70 or more percent cards signed and barely squeaked one out, that tells me you guy don't know what you think you know, I'm basing my opinions on what's on front of me. Come on now call me a union buster and whatever else you guys like to throw around, all the while skirting how you came to this great info.

It does not matter where in the world your at you can communicate just about where ever you want.
Freight brings you in touch with people from all over the country. All those change of operations every year had people moving around.

Last edited:
It does not matter where in the world your at you can communicate just about where ever you want.
Freight brings you in touch with people from all over the country. All those change of operations every year had people moving around.

I'm not disputing that you can communicate with different parts of the world. What I am disputing is having a bead on a particular subject involving an entire region. He says he has credible info pertaining to this and we are just supposed to take his word for it.

I'm not disputing that you can communicate with different parts of the world. What I am disputing is having a bead on a particular subject involving an entire region. He says he has credible info pertaining to this and we are just supposed to take his word for it.
Why not believe it? Because it made you look like an ass the day after you were blowing smoke about CA?

Status
Not open for further replies.