FedEx Freight | Union....

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you said the same thing when u all voted. No way we will vote for union. I seem to think you have no idea what the other drivers want.
I only spoke for those who gave me and others their word on where they stood....A man is only as good as his word.
For the most part, most voted as they said they would, obviously some didn't...what does that say about them?

Who treats you bad ? Company ? Drivers ?
The pro-union drivers who are pushing the issue...not treated bad at all, they just don't look at us, much less speak to us. Guys I've spent years working with has let this issue divide the employees to where they no longer associate with us...Maybe that's a good thing.
I still make a point to speak to all, for those who don't respond, that's their loss I guess.

At the end of the day, we make Fed Ex a ton of dough. It'll take teamwork to make it Union across the board.

teamwork-teamwork-ben-hur-rowing-slaves-demotivational-poster-1233563070.jpg

The pro-union drivers who are pushing the issue...not treated bad at all, they just don't look at us, much less speak to us. Guys I've spent years working with has let this issue divide the employees to where they no longer associate with us...Maybe that's a good thing.
I still make a point to speak to all, for those who don't respond, that's their loss I guess.
That sucks.....

I get really tired of you self–righteous pro guys thinking your word is beyond reproach and can not be questioned. I have written this on here a dozen times but I will do it again just for you my lord. I am a member of the Teamsters local 284 heavy highway and was in 507 in Cleveland when I did food service. I did take a withdrawal from 284 and am a member in good standing. I'm also not anti union as I have also said a dozen times, you guys are just to pigheaded to fathom that someone who is a union member could say anything that isn't exactly what you think I should say. The whole reason I started posting on here is because of people like you. You claim you want everybody to have all the facts so they can make an educated decision but the fact is you want everybody to vote union blindly and any one who doesn't want to must be a moron. My point is I'm in a union and its fine but its not the paradise you all paint it to be. I still don't think it will fix a lot of their problems, but I also don't think it will ruin Fedex either. I think the union can fix some things and I think it will bring some new problems. If the drivers want the union then by all means go for it I hope they succeed I really truly do. But as far as you having a bead on the whole west coast from your perch in Utah I don't believe it. There are literally thousands of driver out there and you don't even work for the company. I'm not sure who your talking to but there is no way you know what you say you know. Remember CIN was a lock, LOU was a lock CLT had 70 or more percent cards signed and barely squeaked one out, that tells me you guy don't know what you think you know, I'm basing my opinions on what's on front of me. Come on now call me a union buster and whatever else you guys like to throw around, all the while skirting how you came to this great info.

The two high fives come from those that haven't a clue. I suggest that they research the names 222lifer and JPS and learn a little. Ex, your ass is still sore from your CF days. Get over it. Guys like us owned you and you just weren't bright enough to figure it out. You and the assumption manager from FedEx should really take it down a notch and realize what you are dealing with here. Cabby or JPS as he is known here from the past have forgotten more than most freight managers will ever know. We are assets, not liabilities to companies. Get past your assumptions that that college pedigree is worth more than our experience. We accept you, why can't you look past your nose and accept us? We did our jobs for the company and our union. Complex personalities to say the least. We have experience and have educated thousands in our day. We can and have interviewed for management positions in the past. Not for us seeking employment, but our employers seeking us out. Those are facts. We choose to do what we do because of what we are. That enigma that most can't decipher.

I respect the vote....but many we're lied to. Since our election, and the lack of this so called East Coast Tsunami that everyone was promised, there's a good many drivers that feel slighted...

That, I can completely understand.

Not sure if you know just how much support was there, just waiting for CLT. Verified high numbers. Locals prepared to file the next day. Apparently, due to "other news" they all decided to wait and see. Very disappointing, I know. Only West Virginia followed through, on their word.

I only spoke for those who gave me and others their word on where they stood....A man is only as good as his word.
For the most part, most voted as they said they would, obviously some didn't...what does that say about them?

That says its none of your buisness how they voted and they didnt agree with you and your aggravating phone calls like you did with the LOU guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.