Unions may escape Obamacare

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JIM BOB, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Right now, being a Democrat, is like being on a deserted island..... Your own people are running for the hills...

2. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

Hey Stark..you know Hemmer is having some special this weekend about JFK? Can't remember when/Time

3. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

Voting Libertarian is distancing myself from those who complain about the status quo yet vote for it over and over again. Hey, if you're happy with either of these two parties that have built up decades of IOU's to special interests that are harmful to the middleclass, then go ahead, knock youself out, it doesn't matter to me.

4. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

The candidate that was put up on the ballot there was funded by the Dems.. It came out just prior to the election . People need to do their resurch on these they vote for

5. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

Maybe so, but it didn't work out as planned then because according to the exit polling he drew his 8% pretty evenly from dems and repubs, so they better rethink that strategy in the future. There are plenty of malcontents in both partys that are more than willing to vote for an alternative that is even slightly appealing. Are they going to win anytime soon, no, but if they start taking a bigger piece of the pie the duopoly we have now might get uncomfortable. I'd enjoy seeing them uncomfortable. Oh, and welcome back Toby, haven't seen you around for awhile.

6. Starkravinloon

Sunday night at 8pm I think on the History Channel... I'l be watching my Saints though take on the Cowboys... I don't care much for Rob Lowe, but I'll DVR it just the same..

7. sharpshooter

8. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

But you can see that the Dems felt it important to run a false candidate inan attempt because the candidate they put up is a crock . I think it is time for a third party especially in the races for senate house and state positions. The Old Gaurs Republicans are Dem light either way so you really are not loosing much by moving in a different direction.

Continuing to put those like John or Mitch back in you are not really changing much from just electing A dem anyway. As we seen those who stand for something just get the same treatment in the party as they do from out of the party ..

Thanks

9. RickyRicardo

RickyRicardo Active Member

Good job representing the NFC South. I'm pulling for them to go all the way.
    I will watch the bloodbath continue when the dirtybirds try to play the Seahawks.

10. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

The USA is a republic, we became a democracy, it is time to go back to being a republic. If we dont, our days as a nation are numbered, Democracies do not last for the very reasons we are seeing today (people voting themselves checks from the treasury).

11. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

I totally agree with you, that's why I've never voted for a third party before. I don't want to waste my vote. But the Republicans are going in the wrong direction. Either they put up a better candidate or I'm gone. If they won't fix what's wrong with their party, I'll vote to help sink this ship quicker. Sometimes hitting bottom completely will help get the changes that are needed. Of course, I hate to assist in the delivery of pain to the American people, but sometimes there is no other option.

12. Northern Flash

Then we need to either pressure them to put forth better Conservative candidates.............or we get the change started.

I'm just tired of status quo with these idiots.

13. Starkravinloon

Well, that's kinda hard to do with the status quo so rich in control... Get the "old dogs" out then start at the top.... No incumbent re-elected....

14. Northern Flash

My feelings exactly. When I see the "old guard" Republicans loading bills with pork and strong arming the new Republicans into the same shenanigans, I feel like they no longer support what I believe in. They talk the talk, but don't walk the walk. I don't want to belong to a party of hypocrites. That's just not how I roll.

15. sharpshooter

Look at the bright side...no matter who gets elected next, they'll "feel" like a Republican after this President..Lol

16. Starkravinloon

They know their days are numbered, just like Harry and Nancy...

17. Northern Flash

For me.........I don't add people to my ignore list because then I also can't stop them from replying to my posts, and wouldn't be able to counter their foolishness if they comment on my post.

I just don't bother to read your foolishness. But hey........that's my right.

18. Northern Flash

......and the "freebie" lines.

19. Northern Flash

I agree. The problem here is the low information voters. They look down the list and pick out the names that they recognize. And unfortunately the recognizable names are the ones that are on federal buildings, bridges, streets, etc.etc. And those exact names are the pukes who are destroying us from within.

20. Starkravinloon

He's on permanent banned list.... He won't be able to answer....