Unions may escape Obamacare

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JIM BOB, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

I noticed that. Dang it anyway. He must have come unhinged again. It would get frustrating having to defend the indefensible.

2. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

One word, moron....

3. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

And that is exactly what I have said. It is only a matter of time until Unions are going to be required to enroll their members. So Union members had better get used to being stabbed in the back. This exemption is a temporary reprieve on the way to a single payer plan. It will be done just like everything the Government is done: Incrementally. For all the Union members out there that might be a little smug about this, I am not. I knew Obama was going to going to be an Uncle Tom to labor when he was running the first time and told people he was.

But people cannot conceive of a Pro-Union American being a Conservative at the same time. So we get people arguing with each other on matters they agree on. Obama is a turncoat when it comes to labor and that is just another reason that the economy refuses to turn around. We just can't trust him or his party. Democrats are proving themselves to be just as anti-labor as Democrats have been accusing Republicans of being for decades.

4. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

I've been saying that for years. Neither party has done crap for the working man in a long time. They lie to get their pocket lined, but never do anything that they say they are going to do.

This time Barry don't have a choice but to shaft the Unions also. He's can't give them an exemption, because he already has an enrollment shortage.