United We Dream Reject Trumps ":censored:" Immigration Framework

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bubba74, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...s-amnesty-plan-white-supremacist-ransom-note/

Fine
    We tried
    Go home you ingrateful SOBs
    You break in here, get special rights and privledges take full advantage of the host country and have the balls to whine
    Screw you go home

Rastus, wolf and Northern Flash like this.
  2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash They will make you look foolish. AD-FREE USER

I hope Trump catches wind of this, he will be impressed. So impressed that he will dig his heals in and scrap all of it and throw their asses out immediately.
    It's obvious why the Democrats side with the illegals, because both sides are really stupid.

3. wolf

wolf Stinks around here lately

So its not good enough......How come it's poo pooed with out telling the better plan they have?

4. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

It’s all part of the democrats grand design.

5. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

I’m betting the person quoted in this article is a legal citizen and speaks for the democrat agenda.
    If you ask a person in the DACA program who is hoping for citizenship they would gladly agree to this deal.

6. Northern Flash

The Democrat's only acceptable "plan" is open borders.......period.

7. Northern Flash

Yep. And the other fact that the Democrats and their willing accomplices in the media won't address or air, is that the Blacks and the LEGAL Hispanics are against the open borders agenda also. Both groups realize that they are the ones who get screwed by these new illegals flooding across our borders. The Blacks and (legal) Hispanics are typically the lower paid people in this country, and they are the ones who lose the jobs to those who come here illegally and will work for peanuts.

8. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Could you imagine being in Mexico illegally then publicly protesting the way their government does things?

Keepingon likes this.
  9. Northern Flash

Ya, I'm going to go down to Mexico and demand a Mexican driver's license, college tuition, Social Security for my kids, which ends up in my pocket, voting rights, and medical care, and if I get any resistance, I'm going to protest with my American Flag waving.........and see how well that works out for me.

10. Bubba74

their plan is simple
    no Wall
    complete amnesty for them, their families, everyone they have ever met
    open borders
    complete access to the American social safety nets

they want everything and dont want to give anything

I consider them in an extremely weak bargining position thus, I would give them nothing

i do agree, Trumps plan sucks, it is not good enough and I would want at least 1/2 the wall built before anything and the remander of the money in one of those "iron clad" US govt "lockboxes" like social security (ha ha )

Northern Flash and wolf like this.
  11. LewSir

LewSir Well-Known Member

12. Northern Flash

Obama changed the way they counted a deportation. If an illegal was turned back at our border, the Obama administration counted it as a deportation, which it is not. As far as actually throwing illegals out of our country that had already been here, the amount is very close to zero. Obama is the one that allowed for their survival here, so he dang sure wasn't sending them back.

13. Northern Flash

Trump offered the Democrats immediate legalization so they could stay, and they could also become a citizen after 10 years with good behavior, and the Democrats rejected it. So screw them, that proves that they want open borders and immediate voting rights.
    Don't give them anything now. Give them the nuclear option and shove it down their throat.

14. Bubba74

they really don't want a solution to the problem, they want an issue they can use politically over and over again

start building the wall show resolve

Northern Flash likes this.
  15. Northern Flash

Yep. The Democrats want to use this as long as they can. They won't agree to anything that Trump offers, so just force an excrament sandwich down their throats instead of negotiating.

16. Bubba74

Only in the lefts mind do we owe these people anything

you rob a bank, you dont get to keep the money
    a crime was committed, why should that crime be rewarded?

Northern Flash and Rastus like this.
  17. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

If it was up to me the only these people would be dreaming about is getting back in America after they were deported. Sick of illegals making demands on our country.

Northern Flash likes this.
  18. Northern Flash

Without these illegals for their future voting base, the democrats know that they are toast. So the GOP needs to plan for fighting this over the long haul, since the Dems have no choice but to fight it until their death.

I'm thinking that whomever within the democrat party made the decision to put illegals ahead of the American people, should probably be fired.

19. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Its all about the votes.Dimms dont give a :shit: about these people..

20. Northern Flash

Of course they don't care about them. The Dems used to just use the Blacks as their doormats, but the Blacks are figuring out that it's just been lip service for decades. So now it's time for the Dems to use the Hispanics for their newest doormat.

The Hispanics will have to learn the hard way, just like the Blacks did. The Dems only like them every four years.