Unlock Your Potential

slavenomore

TB Legend
Credits
Might be Marines or something. I heard a couple of these today.
Maybe you want to listen or have somebody who might need you to pass it on to them.

I'm feeling kinda old a tired and really sick of the Yellow situation and the economic situation. And the political and religious situation.

I'm not the kind to suggest the military to anybody...because I have my own reasons that I don't support the idea.

Put motivation isnt always easy for everybody.. and it seems this YouTube Channel wants to help with it.

Maybe you want to listen or have somebody who might need you to pass it on to them.

I'm feeling kinda old a tired and really sick of the Yellow situation and the economic situation. And the political and religious situation.

I'm not the kind to suggest the military to anybody...because I have my own reasons that I don't support the idea.

Put motivation isnt always easy for everybody.. and it seems this YouTube Channel wants to help with it.
sounds like you need to watch some adult entertainment... it 'll get your mind off of everything

What I do is have a workbench here at the house.

Kits of all kinds. Start working on them. No phone, no computer, no technology no nothing and specifically NO people. Let it all burn. Its not my problem when I am at the work bench.

Some kids take years. Such as the Revell Plastic scale model of the USS Constitution. Stringing the running and standing rigging is a real pain but it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with anything outside that door and especially not the dispatch or truck.

If its a physical nature then it involves taking care of horses or sailing etc. Used to be a road kart track in several places with twin engine fire breathing dragons thats hard to keep attached to the pavement. Something of that nature. Mindless to a certain point. In Vegas theres a big boy track that rents actual top end cars and give instruction. So you can get up to and above 150 and do it right. theres machine gun vegas and a few other goodies.

The saving grace of the USA is that we are big enough to offer all sorts of things to do that has absolutely nothing to do with what ails you. Get out there and have fun. Its all yourn. No one else.

For spiritual stuff I lean to the old mountain music. Or perhaps police chases or what have you on the tube. If its really bad, I go shooting. Thats expensive. HA.

You’re about the last person I expect this from. Your Saturn posts are my justification. I sure do appreciate the sentiment though. Keep on keepin on Driver.

You’re about the last person I expect this from. Your Saturn posts are my justification. I sure do appreciate the sentiment though. Keep on keepin on Driver.
I just ran a Kelly Blue Book cash value for that Saturn.
$264.
That's their offer.

I saw 5 similar Saturn's for sale.
$3000-$5000.

It's just a ridiculous country where people think there can be that much difference in value.

It's a nation which really starts to feel like skulls should be cracked instead of any of exchanges for time or money. And time is money
I think it's a really lousy nation where this kind of ripoffs is done regularly.

I have no desire to sell. Just got an oil change. I had to look up the value for something for my wife.
It's just people really treat each other like crap I'd they can get away with it...and they always get away with it.
Country is lousy.

Old Iron vehicles will only increase in value.

I was contemplating the cranky cold engine going through a hour long defreezing warming up this morning and was very grateful that theres none of the nannycrap all over the vehicle blaring alarms, lights, messages about may be ice on the road when the damn thing is axle deep in the stuff at -8 today. Sun came up and now its 9 degrees. Mr Glaze just got wetter making it more dangerous. Although the saving grace is that dirty ice which crunches nicely giving traction.

If the vehicle is kept 100% DOT mechanically good condition with very little broken or otherwise bypassed you have a gold mine on your hands. The blue book is obsolete now.

For those of you with computer harness for a electrical bus among your modules like tail lights and so on, buy a big spool of wire. Learn to bypass leaking LED Tail Lights before you brick several thousands of dollars worth of computer crap inside your vehicle from the shorting out of that tail light.