Pitt-Ohio | Unsafe drivers

carterbeauford

TB Lurker
Credits
Having never personally witness driving like this while employed by Pitt Ohio, I am concerned. I watched a NY city driver blow over railroad tracks placarded recently. Earlier this week, leaving WMS, another city driver passed me on a double yellow as I stopped for railroad tracks placarded. Stateline road for anyone familiar with the back way into WMS. I am not the type to report another driver but this is concerning. We don't drive like this where I work.

Having never personally witness driving like this while employed by Pitt Ohio, I am concerned. I watched a NY city driver blow over railroad tracks placarded recently. Earlier this week, leaving WMS, another city driver passed me on a double yellow as I stopped for railroad tracks placarded. Stateline road for anyone familiar with the back way into WMS. I am not the type to report another driver but this is concerning. We don't drive like this where I work.
this is sad to see. with the message they feed to us in safety meetings for drivers to go out and act like this is pathetic.

Since Pitt doesn't run NYC them selves, it was either a Line Haul driver running to Sunline Express or one of their Cartage drivers pulling a Pitt trailer.

I’ve seen drivers not stop at railroad crossings while placarded and think some of these incidents are the result of drivers forgetting they’re placarded. Unfortunately the penalty is the same regardless of the reason. Crossing the double line on the other hand is taking stupidity to a new level, especially the the safety department’s ability to pull camera footage.