Holland | Upcoming interview

Bigg Daddy

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey guys I am new to the boards. I have an interview with Holland at the Council Bluffs,IA barn this week for the local driver position which is full time. I have been reading about Holland to get as much information as possible. I am very concerned about getting hired and within a month or so possibly getting laid off as I have read in various threads. My question for you guys is should I be worried about layoffs?

Hey guys I am new to the boards. I have an interview with Holland at the Council Bluffs,IA barn this week for the local driver position which is full time. I have been reading about Holland to get as much information as possible. I am very concerned about getting hired and within a month or so possibly getting laid off as I have read in various threads. My question for you guys is should I be worried about layoffs?
In 2012 when they had layoffs in Milwaukee they were laying off the drivers in Sept and Oct, if they are still hiring in Oct. that is a very good sign that you should be safe. Of course there are no guarantees of anything. Good Luck Driver!