Update on Linden Cop Wrong-Way Crash

I'm depressed reading about how sloshed he was while behind the wheel.

27 yrs. old. Making 92+ per yr. Wait till he sees how depressing it is in Rahway Prison. The Chief has to go. The City of Linden needs to examine the records of the entire Force. Still not one word about how sorry they are to have involved an innocent Trucker.

27 yrs. old. Making 92+ per yr. Wait till he sees how depressing it is in Rahway Prison. The Chief has to go. The City of Linden needs to examine the records of the entire Force. Still not one word about how sorry they are to have involved an innocent Trucker.
And you have to believe the chief, if not the whole force knew of his drinking charges from the past and looked the other way. The city will be looking at a huge lawsuit on this one!!!!

27 yrs. old. Making 92+ per yr. Wait till he sees how depressing it is in Riker's Island. The Chief has to go. The City of Linden needs to examine the records of the entire Force. Still not one word about how sorry they are to have involved an innocent Trucker.

And you have to believe the chief, if not the whole force knew of his drinking charges from the past and looked the other way. The city will be looking at a huge lawsuit on this one!!!!

Definitely, he was caught two other times in bordering Cities. Apparently, other Officers didn't even like him or Linden or both.

I thought it was unbelievable that he was making 92,000 dollars a year. He had already wrecked a bmw and an Audi? Pretty good for a dude that's only been a cop for a couple years. Maybe im in the wrong business.

I thought it was unbelievable that he was making 92,000 dollars a year. He had already wrecked a bmw and an Audi? Pretty good for a dude that's only been a cop for a couple years. Maybe im in the wrong business.

$92K is peanuts for police in the suburban NY/NJ towns. If you really want to get sick check out the police salaries in a small suburban town where nothing much ever happens.

http://php.app.com/NJpublicemployee...+and+Firemens+Retirement+System&Submit=Search

We are. they never worked a sub zero dock, sat on a frozen hwy. in a wreck, pushed a converter around, tried making p/u's or deliveries, in a yard horse for 8-10 hrs. In short, they never broke a sweat.