XPO | Update on XCO

I used to get o.t. on my l/h run many years ago. Its was very easy to do at xau then, they called it the rock for good reason.
I understand did the same at sin but that is after eight at the same domicile when you get back and drop different pay code not it. This is really nothing to do with what is going on so good day and god bless

Folks this is serious so put the women and children to bed and stand up I look at my kids every night before I leave give them a kiss and tell them I love them with that comes responsibility no doubt I have to lead by example and refuse to live my life as a coward and ask what if. My son will now how to stand up straight and do what is right.

This is your quote isn't it? You are disturbed that I made a smartass comment, but in your very 1st post on theses boards you insult 150 + DSRs here at XCO. I don't know why, but I am taking this one personally. Feel however you want about the union. Debate me till the cows come home. Plenty have here. What disturbs me is just because your anti union you think its ok to insult us. I have been very cordial to everyone on here pro and anti union, but you really struck a nerve. I have been busting my ass for this company for 8 years. 3 1/2 on a rotating flex board at a small terminal. I'll tell you what, if it disturbs you that much. Come talk to me. Next time you run XCO on the FAC come to the breakroom at around 4:45, I start at 5:00. I usually sit at the table in the middle of the room. I dare you to call me a lazy SOS to my face.
that post was an angry post ,and one iwould like a retraction on butt not out of fear out of respect for the guys who do the same job i do each day so i do apologize ,just hope they dont burn you guys in the end

My main concern is that "nobodyinparticular" only comes back with smart ass comments now when peoples liveliehoods and the food in our childrens mouths is at stake here and he comes back with a smartass comment i believe he is undereducated and does not take this seriously , so follow him if you will butt this a not a game

First, I don't remember ANY smartass remarks by nobodyinparticular. He has handled this with composure and maturity.
Second, YOU calling him undereducated made me fall out of my chair laughing.
And third, I believe nobodyinparticuar to be very serious in this quest.

EDIT; I see from your retraction I posted this a little late.

First, I don't remember ANY smartass remarks by nobodyinparticular. He has handled this with composure and maturity.
Second, YOU calling him undereducated made me fall out of my chair laughing.
And third, I believe nobodyinparticuar to be very serious in this quest.

EDIT; I see from your retraction I posted this a little late.
when i heard talk of this union it pissed me off yes it did butt now i am curious to know everything i can about this

ok my fellow conway drivers my questions about the union are : conway is a big company butt doesnt it take an awful lot of money to have a union in place when they claim poverty can we afford this with out losing our jobs due to bankrupting us? :#2 repercussions to this action are going to be severe if it falls out you have to know that .:#3is this move based on day to day operations or 401k ,pto time ,no raises in three yrs , an awful lot of issues it actually could pertain to........... ihave been here a while and made alot of money and friends and am proud of my job and co-workers ,just scares the crap out of me to ever lose what i have

ok my fellow conway drivers my questions about the union are : conway is a big company butt doesnt it take an awful lot of money to have a union in place when they claim poverty can we afford this with out losing our jobs due to bankrupting us? :#2 repercussions to this action are going to be severe if it falls out you have to know that .:#3is this move based on day to day operations or 401k ,pto time ,no raises in three yrs , an awful lot of issues it actually could pertain to........... ihave been here a while and made alot of money and friends and am proud of my job and co-workers ,just scares the crap out of me to ever lose what i have

Check out some of the other threads on these boards. We didn't go into this blind. We did do some homework. We've been debating this topic for 4 weeks now. There is plenty on here from both sides. None of us want to lose our jobs or bankrupt the company. I still like the job and the people I work with. Actually like some of our FOS's too. This is about taking what we still have and making it better. Thats all. I don't think there isn't one of us thats not nervous about what we are trying, but someone needs to stand up to them.

Check out some of the other threads on these boards. We didn't go into this blind. We did do some homework. We've been debating this topic for 4 weeks now. There is plenty on here from both sides. None of us want to lose our jobs or bankrupt the company. I still like the job and the people I work with. Actually like some of our FOS's too. This is about taking what we still have and making it better. Thats all. I don't think there isn't one of us thats not nervous about what we are trying, but someone needs to stand up to them.

Just man up and go to work. This company is not here for you any other employee. It's here to make a profit.
If you get your feelings hurt when you go to work, then maybe take a job at home selling stuff on the internet or something.. Things are just fine the way they are.

Just man up and go to work. This company is not here for you any other employee. It's here to make a profit.
If you get your feelings hurt when you go to work, then maybe take a job at home selling stuff on the internet or something.. Things are just fine the way they are.

It's a good thing management did not say that before they cut the pension , changed the healthcare plans , turned the tractors down to 62mph , changed vacation/PTO , cut our pay etc...The point is , if things were fine would anything ever change? Things would never have got to this point now with Safestack , and handhelds if someone looked at our company and said "things are just fine the way they are".

After reading this i feel a whole lot better about things. thanks i need to buy you a drink.

You guys kill me I feel some of you would be tickled pink if they came to your house took all your food out of the.fridge then hit the pantry and on the way out stole your kids penny bank. I deffinetly need to get to the doctor and get some of theese amazing happy pills.

You guys kill me I feel some of you would be tickled pink if they came to your house took all your food out of the.fridge then hit the pantry and on the way out stole your kids penny bank. I deffinetly need to get to the doctor and get some of theese amazing happy pills.
All you have too do is say I DON'T GIVE A @#$%, it makes everything better.

Time for your weekly update from the great state of Ohio. Our local President and vice president are back from their annual convention. International is now involved in our organizing effort. We do not have enough signatures for the 75%. We have allot, but still not enough. We have scheduled another meeting for drivers to attend and hopefully put us over the top. Still allot of misinformation floating around. I know who the 12 terminals are who are working on organizing. I have heard of 3 more possibly working to organize. I'd like to exchange numbers with the guys running their individual campaigns if possible. 4 of us are already in contact. Keep up the fight! We are more committed now than ever to get this done.