Central Transport | Update

vijax

TB Lurker
Credits
we got a visit at my terminal from a c.t. vice president. my t.m. said he asked questions about each employee. told my t.m. that every driver and dockworker would have a job at c.t. he said we wouldn't have to reapply . my t.m. took me to the side and told me to take my vacation before thanksgiving, the c.t. v.p. said things are moving faster than expected. also said drivers will no longer be required to work the docks at c.t. take it for whats its worth. im still getting the hell out of this place. lol

we got a visit at my terminal from a c.t. vice president. my t.m. said he asked questions about each employee. told my t.m. that every driver and dockworker would have a job at c.t. he said we wouldn't have to reapply . my t.m. took me to the side and told me to take my vacation before thanksgiving, the c.t. v.p. said things are moving faster than expected. also said drivers will no longer be required to work the docks at c.t. take it for whats its worth. im still getting the hell out of this place. lol

That must be why they hired 25 dockworkers at the Det CT terminal so drivers are not required to work the dock.

Thanks for the low down.