TForce | UPGF Where are we GOING?

I was talking to a Roadway city driver just yesterday.
He said he's heard they get to keep their zero contribution health care benefit in the NMFA renewal.
As far he knew it was a done deal.

Now to address an alternet union other than the Teamsters.
talk to any New England Motor Freight driver,and ask him,or her what they think about the alternet union they are in.
All the city drivers I've ever talked to around my area say they wish they were Teamsters.

I was talking to a Roadway city driver just yesterday.
He said he's heard they get to keep their zero contribution health care benefit in the NMFA renewal.
As far he knew it was a done deal.

Now to address an alternet union other than the Teamsters.
talk to any New England Motor Freight driver,and ask him,or her what they think about the alternet union they are in.
All the city drivers I've ever talked to around my area say they wish they were Teamsters.

Well, the contract is out now, what does everybody think? I heard the IBT want's to take away from YRC, so they can compete with UPGF. Do you horseheads need the APWA yet? Or do you all still have your heads up your a**

My horse head is still in my A$$........... Voting for the APWA would be a stupid move.

Well, the contract is out now, what does everybody think? I heard the IBT want's to take away from YRC, so they can compete with UPGF. Do you horseheads need the APWA yet? Or do you all still have your heads up your a**

My horse head is still in my A$$........... Voting for the APWA would be a stupid move.

Yes even though we all don't happen to share the same opinions about everything.
Its Christmas can't we all just get along at least during this time we honor the birth of Jesus Christ?

For what its worth heres a short Bible lesson.
When you have a birthday you are the one who receives the gifts to honor your special day.
When Jesus birthday comes around everyone else gets the gifts.

But there is a way to give Jesus a gift.
The Holy Bible states.
Whatever you do to the least of these my brothers this also do you do unto me.
So there you go,do something,or give something to someone who has less than you.
And you will have given Jesus his birthday gift.

Yes even though we all don't happen to share the same opinions about everything.
Its Christmas can't we all just get along at least during this time we honor the birth of Jesus Christ?

For what its worth heres a short Bible lesson.
When you have a birthday you are the one who receives the gifts to honor your special day.
When Jesus birthday comes around everyone else gets the gifts.

But there is a way to give Jesus a gift.
The Holy Bible states.
Whatever you do to the least of these my brothers this also do you do unto me.
So there you go,do something,or give something to someone who has less than you.
And you will have given Jesus his birthday gift.