Yellow | UPS BUYOUT OF YRC 2017

What wasn't sold, CSPF holds as collateral, doesn't it?
And part of the collateral has turned into a few hundred rusty dock plates, located at 103rd, and Harlem. You can stop by and pick out the ones you want , that is if they have not already been ripped out and sold by the scrappers..

And part of the collateral has turned into a few hundred rusty dock plates, located at 103rd, and Harlem. You can stop by and pick out the ones you want , that is if they have not already been ripped out and sold by the scrappers..
We had a guy just retire a few weeks ago.... they presented him with the doors, off his 2 milliion mile p and d tractor to him, then the rest went to CSPF....

If all this UPS talk is true why is UPS waiting??After all they are liquid in cash and could takeover easily by buying up all the stock in what would be hostile takeover.I do mean very easily buy up all the stock

If all this UPS talk is true why is UPS waiting??After all they are liquid in cash and could takeover easily by buying up all the stock in what would be hostile takeover.I do mean very easily buy up all the stock
I am of the belief that the UPS rumors are just that rumors. I think a much better discussion would be is YRC a legitimate target for someone else out there. There are many large OTR companies that I am sure would like to test the LTL waters if the price was right, there are probably a bunch of large logistic companies or foreign companies who like to throw money around making major purchases of companies. Even though I do not think YRC would be appealing to UPS, I could see where they could be very appealing to the right company.

As long as there are pension liabilities in CSPF involved no company not already on the hook and in there right mind would even consider YRC a target....................................
CSPF ,will be broke soon , as they are doing nothing to try and save it anymore !!

When UPS bought up all of the Overnite stock,share holders had no choice.
UPS actually gave them an offer they couldn't refuse,even if they didn't like it,all of the stock was turned over.

At 313
A couple months ago corporate was complaining about us going over our toilet paper allowance.
Since,
New scale, new trash compactor, new hand held radios.
Soon,
Bringing in fiber optic cable, repairing the yard, and putting in garage doors.
The maintenance guy seems to be getting anything he asks for no questions asked.
AND DONT FORGET THE 10 YEARS GONE EX YRC GUY, NOW UPS FREIGHT GUY, THAT STOPPED IN TO TAKE A PIC OF THE SENIORITY LIST TO SEE WHERE TREIR GUYS WOULD FALL IF THERE WAS A DOVE TAIL.
Just saying.

Will everyone please. Get it out of your head that someone is buying YRC.
C'mon dude. Do not believe anything until it actually happens. And who cares.
Apparently alot of people. But so far everything is just gossip and rumors.
Wtf is a ups dude taking pics in a yrc terminal? Do you think UPS would let a yrc employee or anyone take pics inside the terminal? F no!

See, told you......ha ha ha ha
2eqspkH.jpg

At 313
A couple months ago corporate was complaining about us going over our toilet paper allowance.
Since,
New scale, new trash compactor, new hand held radios.
Soon,
Bringing in fiber optic cable, repairing the yard, and putting in garage doors.
The maintenance guy seems to be getting anything he asks for no questions asked.
AND DONT FORGET THE 10 YEARS GONE EX YRC GUY, NOW UPS FREIGHT GUY, THAT STOPPED IN TO TAKE A PIC OF THE SENIORITY LIST TO SEE WHERE TREIR GUYS WOULD FALL IF THERE WAS A DOVE TAIL.
Just saying.
Their doing all that because it looks like some freight is going to be coming back. Maybe not a complete break bulk ,but some kind of change is supposed to be coming in the spring.

When Yellow bought Roadway there was a combined number of road drivers around 1000. They got that number down to around 500. I wonder how many more they would lose with another merger or buy out.