UPS driver shot dead, in upstate (?) NY

There had been several bank robberies in the capital city recently but those have stopped. An armed robber was neutralized by an off duty police officer last week. You can be sure these cowards would not confront anybody they thought was armed.

I posted this in the UPS Forum when it was first reported,then an update giving the name of the deceased driver.
I have been waiting to see any reports of the motive of the sick-o shooter.
I can't understand how someone could be that hateful,not just shoot someone in cold blood,but to also run over him?

I posted this in the UPS Forum when it was first reported,then an update giving the name of the deceased driver.
I have been waiting to see any reports of the motive of the sick-o shooter.
I can't understand how someone could be that hateful,not just shoot someone in cold blood,but to also run over him?
i only posted it the other day when i saw it. by my nature, i do not check any boards for companies, as i work for none of them.

so i did not see it there. i figured in the general section, it would get more readers.

No problem pro,any time you see something that may interest members on any forum feel free to post it.
However don't post it to every forum,only the ones you may think would be interested in it.