Ups driver told me they got the home depot accct.

Only thing I can say about NEMF is they break 80% of what they haul !! Come one it's the 2000's. Air ride trailers NEMF ! Those circa 70's crap boxes Shavell holds on to need to go, so you will stop breaking HD stuff !
its clear to me you have no idea what yout talking about

Hey Da'Pickle,
You keep coming up with percentages and throwing them out there like they are facts. You don't work here, so I would like to know where you get them from?

I have driven for both estes and nemf and i gotta say estes damaged alot more freight. was on long island for both. Estes uses the load bars to double stack on pups, almost half or the upper load would shift and land on the bottom freight. Gotta love the cross bronx.

well i can say nemf may have cheaper rates for some things, but other's we sure do not..as for being tagged for a bottom feeder..look around others like salson are doing cheaper than us...they have gotten the tag of bottom feeders for a long time...

Da'Pickle obviously is NOT in tune with the LTL industry!! Just look at his comment for air-ride equipment. While some do have air-ride, is accounts for likely less than 20% of the LTL industry.

In the know?

Hey hey... What's up. O.K. First I put my time into NEMF. Yes Shavell has boughten those K box's lately, but the majority of the box's you guys run are OLD! The percentages I get are estimates, but I know what sits in the O&D sections at the terminals. For bottom feeders? To start at a certain term they want to pay you .39 cents. .39 Cents?? What the H@*l is that? I had to start there. Yes only 20% of LTL's use air ride. I must be in that 20% so don't speak of things you don't know. Oh my 401K? Not doing as good as it once did, along with everyone else's. But my pension will make up for it in a BIG way. Did I miss anything?? So, It turns out I might just have an idea what I am talking about. :clap: :popcorn:

Let me know if I didn't tie all the strings together.

Da'Pickle, is all over our talks here, what's up with this guy? say's he worked here before, does he want to come back? Is he jealous? or just one of those PIE HOLES, that does not get home enough to fight with his wife, so he picks one here? Some one needs to pickle his mouth.

About Da'Pickle
Interests
Computers, technology in general
Occupation
Linehaul Driver
Union affiliation
Non-Union
Company You Drive For
Fed-Ex National

LOOK WHERE THIS PICKLE HEAD WORKS, WHAT A LAUGH, NOW I KNOW WHY HE COMES ON HERE, CAN"T HELP HIM SELF, MADE A MISTAKE, this makes him feel better inside, but he is still a PIE HOLE

NEMF Guys you all are in the right place at the right time, mark these words.

What a mistake to work for Fed-Ex. lol

Da'Pickle, is all over our talks here, what's up with this guy? say's he worked here before, does he want to come back? Is he jealous? or just one of those PIE HOLES, that does not get home enough to fight with his wife, so he picks one here? Some one needs to pickle his mouth.

Well, let's see. It must be I am out all week, don't get home enough to fight with the lil wife. So, yes, I need to come on here and pickle me pie hole.

I have it very, very bad over at Fed-Ex. Everyone knows it's the worst company to work for. Who would think anything else. So that means I must want to come back, I think I am jelouse of you guys there at NEMF. It was such a mistake. Oh please Steve Mad, can you get my job back? Ohhh I am begging you please!!!! Least I don't have it bad like those UPS drivers. They REALLY must want to get into NEMF. Just hope I get hired before they all jump over here! I just wish I made the money you guys make.
:joke::smilies-19296:

seriously

You know, seriously, I honestly think you guys at NEMF could be making more money and have better equipment. There is just too many people over there, that don't give a rats butt. There is soo much that is wrong there. Starting with that damn linehaul office down to the TM's!