TForce | UPS drivers threaten management with legal action over extra work

Really???? Just like a bunch of spoiled pkg driver's.Hell,if I got payed what they do plus freak'n OT I would work 70 hour's has long has they needed me.

Welcome to Trucking.Part of that lifestyle and we join into it by choice.
Thanks for the welcome. I've been in LTL for over 25 years. 8 hour days are common for me. I rarely go over 10 hours a day. The National Master Freight Agreement always had language in it which limited OT and any past employer has always followed what they already agreed to.
Perhaps what happened in San Francisco wasn't enough for the powers to be at UPS.

Thanks for the welcome. I've been in LTL for over 25 years. 8 hour days are common for me. I rarely go over 10 hours a day. The National Master Freight Agreement always had language in it which limited OT and any past employer has always followed what they already agreed to.
Perhaps what happened in San Francisco wasn't enough for the powers to be at UPS.
:1036316054:

Really???? Just like a bunch of spoiled pkg driver's.Hell,if I got payed what they do plus freak'n OT I would work 70 hour's has long has they needed me.
Feeder drivers ok i would too. Package car driver and what they endure daily you asking for injury to self and general public.