Holland | UPS Earnings Call

.......but after 7yrs of MOU extensions and guys folding and voting yes and Union giving company everything they want I doubt there will be any fire, maybe a Lil smoke but no fire just like all the other extensions.
In 2019, the only visible smoke will be that smoke that is coming out of the ears of those who are tired of getting screwed, right after they watched another landslide win for Jimmy.
Just bend over.......and take a deep breath. Eventually the pain will subside.

I doubt UPS would even consider buying yrcw. UPS already paid 100s of millions to get out of cspf so can't see them doing again ...........
UPS paid somewhere between five and six Billion to get their employees out of the pension funds.
I highly doubt that they will ever do it again. And why would they.

Sorry, but Jimmy will win in a landslide......again.
Kind of like a North Korean style election.
Closer we get to elections the more I hear guys saying we need to keep him in office. One guy who I think runs out of St. Louis say when Carey was in office and he switched out all officials. They lost more grievances at the committee hearings in Chicago because everybody wasn't familiar with each other up there. So he says we should keep him in there so grievance winning percentage stays up. I'm like WTF!!!!!!

Everyone being familiar with each other shouldn't have any impact on winning grievances. Just follow the damn contract, that's why it was written. Leave the politics out of the decisions and things could improve.