TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
qJvlBEP.jpg

Z6KRRed.jpg

fj9qdDS.jpg

YPEoJBh.jpg

I see Chicago had a lot of NO votes,outnumbering the Yes's.
I can see Chicago is a very strong union town.
I think they were the first Overnite that organized long before UPS purchased Overnite.

However system wide it was enough Yes's to keep UPS Freight in business for the next 5 years.

I see Chicago had a lot of NO votes,outnumbering the Yes's.
I can see Chicago is a very strong union town.
I think they were the first Overnite that organized long before UPS purchased Overnite.

However system wide it was enough Yes's to keep UPS Freight in business for the next 5 years.
I still say just because they say no we say yes! Why can't the brotherhood support the positive vote instead of the negative vote? Do they just wanna be negative? Well get used to getting voted down if you can't see outside the box....

I still say just because they say no we say yes! Why can't the brotherhood support the positive vote instead of the negative vote? Do they just wanna be negative? Well get used to getting voted down if you can't see outside the box....
Think you need to open your eye's more,that's how elections work. DUH they have the right to vote as they see fit just as you did. So you hold that against them because they voted NO. WOW did you vote in the mid-terms? So with your thinking if I voted R and your a D I'm wrong for voting as I see fit. Support the Brotherhood by not telling anybody how they should vote and calling them out on it.