TForce | UPS Freight contract negotiations?

So has any one actualy found out what was bargained into this new UPS Freight contract?
I know its just contract language to start with.
But does anyone have any information on whats been decided up to this point?

Also is this contract agreeable with UPS as it stands?

If theres going to be a vote to except it the way it is so far,who is going to do the voting?

Since Indy is the terminal that this all started at,they are the only ones qualified to vote so far,right,or wrong?

So has any one actualy found out what was bargained into this new UPS Freight contract?

If theres going to be a vote to except it the way it is so far,who is going to do the voting?

Since Indy is the terminal that this all started at,they are the only ones qualified to vote so far,right,or wrong?

When the contract is complete and agreed apon by all party's, The terminals that have the majority with signed cards will vote on that contract. There will be no vote untill the contract is complete. Then there will be amendments to vote on per region. This is how I understood it to work.

When the contract is complete and agreed apon by all party's, The terminals that have the majority with signed cards will vote on that contract. There will be no vote untill the contract is complete. Then there will be amendments to vote on per region. This is how I understood it to work.

10-4 , and if anybody want's to find out about the contract contact your local and they will send you in the right direction....

Yes APO you are right . they are so far the only terminal that can vote on thier contract when finished . When thier contract is complete, and they all accept it, then we will see it, and then we can vote on it, if we accept it, then we vote on our suppliments for our regions.

Just heeard last night. the local in Farmingdale withdrew their petition for an election. supposedly, there was not enough support and the president of the local was on the verge of getting axed by the teamsters if the outcome wasn't positive.

Just heeard last night. the local in Farmingdale withdrew their petition for an election. supposedly, there was not enough support and the president of the local was on the verge of getting axed by the teamsters if the outcome wasn't positive.
Well thats good news. One company, one union. I know people just can't wait, I can't. This is the IBT's best and probably final effort in getting it done right. The employees of UPSF need to be patient and give the IBT a chance. I want it done once and done right. We do not need the mess that happened before.

Well thats good news. One company, one union. I know people just can't wait, I can't. This is the IBT's best and probably final effort in getting it done right. The employees of UPSF need to be patient and give the IBT a chance. I want it done once and done right. We do not need the mess that happened before.

Thats right!!! Lets not screw it up now!!!
ONE COMPANY,ONE UNION,ONE CONTRACT=POWER

OK here we go again people we will not all get the same contract if they get one in INDY.Remember every state is differant if you do not believe me ask your local ups brown driver I have and you will be suprised at what they wil tell you and they talk from experance with the locals. Remember INDY is in hoffa`s back yard yea if they get a contract it probably will be good but we all will not get the same things.Just thought that you would like to know.Have a great day and may the LORD keep you safe from the world.

OK here we go again people we will not all get the same contract if they get one in INDY.Remember every state is differant if you do not believe me ask your local ups brown driver I have and you will be suprised at what they wil tell you and they talk from experance with the locals. Remember INDY is in hoffa`s back yard yea if they get a contract it probably will be good but we all will not get the same things.Just thought that you would like to know.Have a great day and may the LORD keep you safe from the world.

There will be suppliments to every region. But as the teamsters (Hoffa) says. There plan is to negotiate a strong contract In Indy. And to build off that contract to win victory at other terminals. What ever the case, We will see what the contract is and vote weather we want it or not.

Thank you BUSTERNIGHT for understanding what I said and the reply yes we will all have to wait and see. Quote and may the LORD bless and keep you safe from the world.

There will be suppliments to every region. But as the teamsters (Hoffa) says. There plan is to negotiate a strong contract In Indy. And to build off that contract to win victory at other terminals. What ever the case, We will see what the contract is and vote weather we want it or not.

Do not forget, after adding suppliments for your area , your contract for your area will look different anyway. ( example, North East vs Central states, vs west coast. Etc, Etc, Etc,).:nutkick: :nutkick:

Isn't everyone jumping the gun on all of your union wishes?
So far theres only one terminal organized.
The contract was written for them,and they are the only ones that can vote on it.
The rest of our company is just waiting to see what happens next.

A lot of you UPS Freight posters are not posting that if UPS Freight is going to be unionized?
You all act like everything is already in place,for our whole company.
When its actualy only almost in place just for Indy.
I myself still see a very long road ahead,for UPS freight company wide to be totally organized with a signed contract by our parent UPS.

The contract was written for them,and they are the only ones that can vote on it.

A lot of you UPS Freight posters are not posting that if UPS Freight is going to be unionized?
I myself still see a very long road ahead,for UPS freight company wide to be totally organized with a signed contract by our parent UPS.

Have you not been reading the union posts here on the boards about organized terminals? You can believe unless it is regaurding the language of the one and only not yet implemented contract, that there is alot of terminal's waiting for a reason.

We were also led too believe the card check was abolished when the first terminal went union, this is a bunch of crap. and it is funny how we here nothing about it today!!!!

Please Apo. I understand your comment but please do not start a refresher coarse in UNION 101 again. Most are tired of hearing it, and is waiting for a good contract. And some are waiting for curiosities sake....

Well I'm very sorry to of offended you Accelerator my co-worker,and truckingboard friend.
We are all in a state of limbo,waiting to hear about the completion of this UPS Freight custom barganed contract for Indy,are we not?

Why do you say I'm bringing up old news?

I really don't mean to be a pest,its just that the rest of our company is in a holding pattern as far as anymore union organizing taking place, untill this mystery contract is completed
Yes sir I guess your right this is old news.
So anyone got anything new?

Well I'm very sorry to of offended you Accelerator my co-worker,and truckingboard friend.
We are all in a state of limbo,waiting to hear about the completion of this UPS Freight custom barganed contract for Indy,are we not?

Why do you say I'm bringing up old news?

I really don't mean to be a pest,its just that the rest of our company is in a holding pattern as far as anymore union organizing taking place, untill this mystery contract is completed
Yes sir I guess your right this is old news.
So anyone got anything new?

I do not think you can offend me to the point of no return, APO. and thanx for the apology, it really was'nt necessary, and you are rite we are in a state of limbo, and it $uck$.

When and if it does come out, I can just imagine what these boards will be like....

I do not think you can offend me to the point of no return, APO. and thanx for the apology, it really was'nt necessary, and you are rite we are in a state of limbo, and it $uck$.

When and if it does come out, I can just imagine what these boards will be like....

It would be like two tv shows mixed into one.
The Sopranos and The Three Stoogers.:hysterical:

Well now that sounds awfully negative there driver. Let's try to find the positives there buddy and stop raining on everybody's parade. You could learn a thing or two from Acc. and others who are willing to claim what they deserve and trust in the Lord to see it come to pass.