TForce | UPS Freight Contract Update 11/1/2018

Dockworker

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
Video Credit to Tyler B. on YouTube from November 1, 2018
The intro is an inside joke to his followers.

UPDATE: Some locals are coming to your barns to eleviate some issues with driving to their local.

Something to watch.

I have seen more UPS(not freight)on the road the last two nights than I can remember...70 mph...zooming right pass me all night long No help from the IBT TO STOP THIS TRANSFER OF FREIGHT to ups package before the vote has happened, that is what I think is going on

This is peak season for them.
UPS Freight told customers to find alternate means. The customers are finding alternate means and you will never know if UPS feeder is hauling our individualized freight or any other of our competitors hauling our palletized freight. Not worth stressing over something that can’t be controlled by us.

I have seen more UPS(not freight)on the road the last two nights than I can remember...70 mph...zooming right pass me all night long No help from the IBT TO STOP THIS TRANSFER OF FREIGHT to ups package before the vote has happened, that is what I think is going on
If that's the case why is the UPS package gate off limits during a strike?

If that's the case why is the UPS package gate off limits during a strike?
just wondering (and I am an ABF guy that voted NO), will they have you arrested for harrasment if you picket outside the package barns? I don't think UPS Freight can fire you and you know good and well the Teamster Leaderships will be on the UPS Freight side. I said I wouldn't comment on your forum (and won't again), but this "off limits" stuff really got me! Does Jimmy, Jr say it is "off limits".
what will happen if you do put up a picket line at UPS Parcel?

just wondering (and I am an ABF guy that voted NO), will they have you arrested for harrasment if you picket outside the package barns? I don't think UPS Freight can fire you and you know good and well the Teamster Leaderships will be on the UPS Freight side. I said I wouldn't comment on your forum (and won't again), but this "off limits" stuff really got me! Does Jimmy, Jr say it is "off limits".
We have been told that any UPS facility is off limits to picketing other than the empty UPSF facility's.

They have lined just about all the trucks up in a double file line in Kansas City this morning including the sleeper units. Any insight on what that’s all about. And I wish you guys the best of luck on what ever the outcome is hope everything works out for the best interest of the employees.

They have a separate contract period!!!!

If package is picking up any of your freight You van picket them
Package is not picking up LTL freight period .They have a separate contract We won’t, be sued by ups.Thats all there is to it.If you find coyote logistics trucks picking up your freight picket them.