TForce | UPS Freight Contract Update 11/1/2018

Package is not picking up LTL freight period .They have a separate contract We won’t, be sued by ups.Thats all there is to it.If you find coyote logistics trucks picking up your freight picket them.
Coyote does not own equipment, they are a broker and only handle TL or shipments over 20 feet. They use private carriage or large national TL carriers like CRST , Swift and others.

Coyote does not own equipment, they are a broker and only handle TL or shipments over 20 feet. They use private carriage or large national TL carriers like CRST , Swift and others.
Yes ,They are a logistics company owned by ups,There fair game .they will haul your contracted national accounts and other LTL.

Yes ,They are a logistics company owned by ups,There fair game .they will haul your contracted national accounts and other LTL.
Of course they are owned by UPS, everyone knows that. They will not pick up LTL shipments, nor does Coyote pick up any shipments. They are a broker, a TL broker. Coyote is not an asset based carrier, they utilize private and publicly owned TL carriers like Swift. TL carriers will not handle smaller LTL shipments, that is a fact because there is not enough money in it to deliver small LTL shipments as they have no network to do so.

Here I thought they were a trucking company like Overnite.
Learn something new all of the time,hope everything works out with UPS Freight.
My last LTL company,gotta get going to church see me later,praying that UPSF doesn't go away.

Here I thought they were a trucking company like Overnite.
Learn something new all of the time,hope everything works out with UPS Freight.
My last LTL company,gotta get going to church see me later,praying that UPSF doesn't go away.
We of course agree 100% with your statement. Thanks, please say a prayer for us, LOL.

Of course they are owned by UPS, everyone knows that. They will not pick up LTL shipments, nor does Coyote pick up any shipments. They are a broker, a TL broker. Coyote is not an asset based carrier, they utilize private and publicly owned TL carriers like Swift. TL carriers will not handle smaller LTL shipments, that is a fact because there is not enough money in it to deliver small LTL shipments as they have no network to do so.
Really, 5,000 and 10,000 pounds LTL shipments.Logistic carriers do this every day.Don’t bet on what everyone tells you .Your info may be false.Just ask a shipper who uses UPS freight.