TForce | UPS Freight Diary:

It's for terminals that can't get drivers.
At our barn they can't get road drivers, so they are waiving the 1 year experience requirement. You can get hired on as a road driver right out of cdl school now.
Would like to know which terminal too

For City work they are looking for drivers hard in the Seattle terminals, the Portland terminals and San Leandro, those are the only ones that I for sure know about. Look at ups jobs to find one in the area you are looking for.

IRo6UfQ.jpg

zLT7TAe.jpg

Kinda bored---not enjoying the job like i should. i think this has to do with dealing with other things in life. i still think it's a good gig though.

Take a average UPS road driver & what would be his annual gross> Just wondering. Or a lazy driver wages and or the work every hour or mile I can type of wage. Does it hit 6 figures? von.

You'll not make that here starting out. I'm at 15+ years and make about $2100.

Per TP in the FXF v UPSF thread.

So...yeah. :poke:

Take a average UPS road driver & what would be his annual gross> Just wondering. Or a lazy driver wages and or the work every hour or mile I can type of wage. Does it hit 6 figures? von.

We do have a few drivers both local p+d and road making 6 figures.

eN8kkH2.jpg

i made 59K last year and i wasn't even at 3rd year pay scale yet, so........

Please keep suggestions coming as far as linehaul runs that require absolutely no dockwork and preferably during daytime hours only.

Willing to re-locate.

UPDATE: SWITCHED TO LINEHAUL:
A few linehaul runs opened up, so i decided to give it a shot.....

GJXSmlb.jpg

1) Don't touch jack. No dockwork B.S. Just driving, drop and hook.

a) haven't said words beginning with S,F, MF, DS, GD, SH, C etc. in a few weeks........

2) JOB IS AS GOOD AS SEX.

a)(Speaking of which, my girls are giving me more attention..........funny how that works.......?)

b) This may very well be the best job in trucking. Mega fun, mega money.

3) Should i get a suburban or a 3500 HD silverado?
The money is pretty good; You could buy a kingdom with this kind of money. Or have a castle built for you.

maxicoze, a.k.a. "DC flash"

Should i get a suburban or a 3500 HD silverado?
The money is pretty good; You could buy a kingdom with this kind of money. Or have a castle built for you.

I'm a Chevy guy myself, but the last truck I bought was a 2016 Ram with the Cummins. Now that you're a linehaul driver I think you can handle it. Congrats on the step up in job.

GJXSmlb.jpg

a) haven't said words beginning with S,F, MF, DS, GD, SH, C etc. in a few weeks........

a)(Speaking of which, my girls are giving me more attention..........funny how that works.......?)

WOW, A job good as sex, either you don't know how to make love, or I don't know how to drive a truck!

May want to save some of that money until you have a contract in place.

GJXSmlb.jpg

i don't claim to be an expert, but the last time, i was on my back and she was doing all the work and i STILL think the job is as good as sex.
Now this might be a off the wall question, but I gotta ask. You say job, on my back, work, & sex in the same sentence. Is any one person being compensated for any said actions happening on undefined back supporting surface? And if so, just who is doing the compensation. Had to ask. von.

I forgot, after completion of 'the job' do you expect any workman's comp claims due to 'Oh my aching back'