TForce | UPS Freight Employee Arrested In Organized Theft Ring

How can anybody do that and think they're going to get away with it??? :shrug:

And stealing from your employer is one good way to make sure you can't find another job.

A note to all that think stealing is okay.
Numbers 32:23King James Version (KJV)

But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the Lord: and be sure your sin will find you out.

Stealing is a sin,not only against their fellow mankind,but God as well.
Those who think they can get away with any crime will someday give an account of their deeds to God.
So the best bet is to work for a living instead, of stealing what does not belong to you.

Last edited:
A note to all that think stealing is okay.
Numbers 32:23King James Version (KJV)

But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the Lord: and be sure your sin will find you out.

Stealing is a sin,not only against their fellow mankind,but God as well.
Those who think they can get away with any crime will someday give an account of their deeds to God.
So the best bet is to work for a living instead, of stealing what does not belong to you.
it ohio federal offense the state going to pick that up big trouble for them

You are correct jsteal it is a little known fact that stealing from any trucking company that hauls interstate.
As soon as any freight crosses a state line regardless of its actual value,it becomes a Federal offense to steal it.

However if any trucking company stays within the state its headquartered.
The offense will only be a slap on the wrist,or a felony depending on its value.
I believe it is also a Federal offense to break a seal on any truck that does business in other states than their home base.

Now I'm not a lawyer,these laws are what I heard as a trucker back in the day.

You are correct jsteal it is a little known fact that stealing from any trucking company that hauls interstate.
As soon as any freight crosses a state line regardless of its actual value,it becomes a Federal offense to steal it.

However if any trucking company stays within the state its headquartered.
The offense will only be a slap on the wrist,or a felony depending on its value.
I believe it is also a Federal offense to break a seal on any truck that does business in other states than their home base.

Now I'm not a lawyer,these laws are what I heard as a trucker back in the day.
I don't get it all this time you work for the company go will go to that level to steal from a company that feed you that god has bless you with you only can do it so long tell you get in trouble like a drug dealer you to the well to long tell it run dry