TForce | UPS Freight employees will vote yes on final contract offer.

Reasonable

TB Lurker
Credits
It goes against all human nature for reasonable people to voluntarily hurt themselves.
The majority of Freight employees are not going to injure themselves with a no vote.

They know a strike is hopeless. Clear thinking reasonable people will never choose ruin vs stability.

Clear thinking reasonable people don’t stay in an abusive relationship. VOTE NO!

Maybe its time for you to find other employment. It is evident that you hate the company you work for, why are you still there?

My plan is to vote yes, with all the my reasonable fellow employees, and go back to work.

The ibt has no plan for victory.

"The wise warrior aviods the battle."

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.” – Sun Tzu

Maybe it’s time for you to mind your own business? It’s really not your place to tell other people what to do just because they’re thought process doesn’t align with yours.

Maybe its time for you to find other employment. It is evident that you hate the company you work for, why are you still there?

My plan is to vote yes, with all the my reasonable fellow employees, and go back to work.

The ibt has no plan for victory.

"The wise warrior aviods the battle."

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.” – Sun Tzu

i agree with the ibt has no plans for victory, which is the real problem here. they KNEW the issues, and were more than happy to throw in the towel and present you with a garbage tentative agreement.

i agree with the ibt has no plans for victory, which is the real problem here. they KNEW the issues, and were more than happy to throw in the towel and present you with a garbage tentative agreement.

The IBT is a business and recognizes the value of the dues paying members of UPS. The IBT will stand with UPS.

No. I’m telling people to vote their conscience and letting them know I’m voting no and think they should as well.
Maybe it’s time for you to mind your own business? It’s really not your place to tell other people what to do just because they’re thought process doesn’t align with yours.

You seem very bitter and angry, maybe a new work environment would do you well.

We shall see. For your sake you better hope so. I’m voting NO!
After observing all that has been going on regarding this labor dispute and employees are willing to risk it all and call out their bluff shows they have absolutely nothing to lose. The majority cannot afford to lose not one single paycheck, that's reality.

You seem very bitter and angry, maybe a new work environment would do you well.
Thanks. I know it upsets you that you don’t have control over my decision making process, but I’m going to let this play out. You should be angry too about receiving a wage increase below the rate of inflation. But I guess you like losing financial ground for years to come?

After observing all that has been going on regarding this labor dispute and employees are willing to risk it all and call out their bluff shows they have absolutely nothing to lose. The majority cannot afford to lose not one single paycheck, that's reality.
That’s on them. I have no responsibility for the financial decisions others choose to make. And laying a guilt trip on people because they want to vote no is selfish. Everyone has financial responsibilities. Other people’s money issues are not my concern.

Thanks. I know it upsets you that you don’t have control over my decision making process, but I’m going to let this play out. You should be angry too about receiving a wage increase below the rate of inflation. But I guess you like losing financial ground for years to come?

I am very content with my current employment. Things could always be better, but its not reasonable to have a strike that would guarantee nothing more than we can freely accept now.

I am very content with my current employment. Things could always be better, but its not reasonable to have a strike that would guarantee nothing more than we can freely accept now.
You must be a driver with a lot of years in, making great money and in the old retirement system to say that? Of course you’re very content.