TForce | UPS Freight employees will vote yes on final contract offer.

Well youll have a nice nest egg, because that one will pass too.
It’s already accumulating interest for the next round of scare tactics I only vote no if it’s a crumb filled piece of crap contract.
They could have sweetened the pot the first time around or even second. They wouldn’t have to be purging freight and scaring customers away.
If the next contract addresses the issues and is fair my stance will be vote yes but this last best final crumb contract is filled with thick pulps of crap.

It sure as hell is a crap contract. I’m voting NO as well. And I have had many many newer employees tell me that they are voting NO as well. Good luck!

I find that claim highly unlikely, if you talk to them as you post on here. You are out of Harrisburg, PA I was informed. I'll be watching that vote count closely. And going to check the 2013 numbers to see what happened there in 2013.

I find that claim highly unlikely, if you talk to them as you post on here. You are out of Harrisburg, PA I was informed. I'll be watching that vote count closely. And going to check the 2013 numbers to see what happened there in 2013.
Please do watch. You already know what happened in 2013, that’s why you’re bringing it up. This time is different. Nice try. But we’re smarter than that.

Please do watch. You already know what happened in 2013, that’s why you’re bringing it up. This time is different. Nice try. But we’re smarter than that.

Actually i didnt until a few moments ago.

Here are the results, they are pretty similar to most locals. A dramatic shift from 1st to 2nd vote.

Local 776
First vote 2013 - 89 yes vs 339 no

Final offer vote 2013 - 316 yes vs 71 no

That’s correct. You’re not sharing anything new. But this is different this time around. What swung that vote last time was a financial enticement in the pension.

Maybe its time for you to find other employment. It is evident that you hate the company you work for, why are you still there?

My plan is to vote yes, with all the my reasonable fellow employees, and go back to work.

The ibt has no plan for victory.

"The wise warrior aviods the battle."

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.” – Sun Tzu
Where is he going to go and make the money he's making now? So we all vote yes.

Where is he going to go and make the money he's making now? So we all vote yes.
Lol. You can’t assume you know anything about anyone’s resume or work experience, or their earning potential for that matter. With a CDL and a college degree I think I’ll have a very good shot at landing somewhere acceptable to me if that becomes necessary.

It makes no nevermind. There will always be no votes.

The majority is not going to throw their jobs down the drain, with the motto in 'Hoffa we trust.' because that is who you are putting your faith in if you vote no and force a strike.

I would put my faith in a 3 card monty dealer, before hoffa.

I guess that is the best vote yes pitch. Vote yes, otherwise you future is in Hoffa's hands!

It makes no nevermind. There will always be no votes.

The majority is not going to throw their jobs down the drain, with the motto in 'Hoffa we trust.' because that is who you are putting your faith in if you vote no and force a strike.

I would put my faith in a 3 card monty dealer, before hoffa.

I guess that is the best vote yes pitch. Vote yes, otherwise you future is in Hoffa's hands!
So, what are your plans if this contract goes down and the Union calls a strike? Will you be out there with a picket sign standing along side your brothers?

So, what are your plans if this contract goes down and the Union calls a strike? Will you be out there with a picket sign standing along side your brothers?
No why should i picket for something i agree with.. ups is out to be make money we all are blessed they give us a chance to enjoy. If people are not happy with job they should get another...

No why should i picket for something i agree with.. ups is out to be make money we all are blessed they give us a chance to enjoy. If people are not happy with job they should get another...

Its hard to argue against that point. But when its all over and the contract passes all the no voters will be back at work.

My experience is there little brother or sister hood in this union. In fact when ever someone uses that term to make a point, I know I'm about to get hustled.