TForce | UPS Freight employees will vote yes on final contract offer.

Probably not. I don’t see the problem? Is UPS the only trucking company?

This is my point with these guys pushing vote no. They are looking to close the company. It's just insane. Who would follow these people off the cliff? Not me. Vote yes. The no voters goal is to cost you and your families your job, just around the holidays.

This is my point with these guys pushing vote no. They are looking to close the company. It's just insane. Who would follow these people off the cliff? Not me. Vote yes. The no voters goal is to cost you and your families your job, just around the holidays.

Well said.

You must be a driver with a lot of years in, making great money and in the old retirement system to say that? Of course you’re very content.
Speaking for myself, I am not content at all. I don't like the company and I certainly don't like the way the IBT stands with the company instead of the members. I despise what has become of the LtL industry. I also do not like some of the issues in the contract but I know enough to see that the issues do NOT warrant a strike or even much worse, 12,000 members out of a job. UPS is showing us, they are ready to play. We will not last as long as they will especially going into our slow season. They will focus on parcels busy season while we go financially broke on the picket lines for months providing they don't close the doors.

Speaking for myself, I am not content at all. I don't like the company and I certainly don't like the way the IBT stands with the company instead of the members. I despise what has become of the LtL industry. I also do not like some of the issues in the contract but I know enough to see that the issues do NOT warrant a strike or even much worse, 12,000 members out of a job. UPS is showing us, they are ready to play. We will not last as long as they will especially going into our slow season. They will focus on parcels busy season while we go financially broke on the picket lines for months providing they don't close the doors.

picket the parcel centers, same company so they cant have the cops chase you out, screw up their business during peak, their wallets will open up real fast....

My experience is there little brother or sister hood in this union. In fact when ever someone uses that term to make a point, I know I'm about to get hustled.
Nice dodge! I’ll repeat my question. If there is a strike, will you be out there with your brothers AND sisters carrying a picket sign?

How is voting no going to close the company??? Did you notice how much money ups made just last quarter??!?