TForce | UPS Freight, Hoffa, push terrible final offer

Dockworker

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
Sad thing is Teamsters know voter turn out at the “Hall” will be very low and they can shove the 2/3 threshold deep into our throats and butts. Last Best and Final crap offer is their way to scare us.
I’m already told that some teamster official’s believe this is a weak counter offer by deep pocket UPS. It’s a contract poker game.
My opinion is to Vote No....but it will be a weak turnout because electronic ballots are off the table....fishy move!!...and we will be force fed.
I’ll show up to vote No anyway.

UPS Freight, Hoffa, push terrible final offer

That's exactly what hoffa and taylor wants to happen,however my steward is calling the BA at our local and requesting that the hall comes to our terminal on Friday nov.9th for that exact reason. When I find out the decision I will post it,vote NO

How are team and extra board drivers supposed to vote at the hall if they are on the road or in bed?
Chicago area locals are going to be bringing a trailer and park them in front of each one of our terminals on the street "not on company property"they will be their Friday November 9th 5AM TO 7PM inform your steward at your terminal to get on the phone with your local BA and request this be done at your terminals also