TForce | ups freight/indy contract is done

SWEET DEAL! I'm sure it will be alot better than what is currently being dealt to us UPSERS.
Can't wait to finally see the language and economics in black and white!

Well then I must say its about time!!!!
Now why don't the Teamsters make a card available on their web site,for us to sign,with an address we can send it to.
Or someone from our local Teamsters halls,drop them off to our terminals.
Then lets finaly see what we are going to sign up for after over a year of waiting.

Well then I must say its about time!!!!
Now why don't the Teamsters make a card available on their web site,for us to sign,with an address we can send it to.
Or someone from our local Teamsters halls,drop them off to our terminals.
Then lets finaly see what we are going to sign up for after over a year of waiting.
you have to get in contact with your local and let them know that you want to go union. to all my upsers lets get this ball rolling

How soon?

When do we find out the logistics of this contract? I feel like a kid waiting to open his presents on christmas morning!!! :deal:

The New England region is to start the ball rolling according to the IBT. Which will be a resounding YES if the contract is as good as they are claiming!!! My terminal has been waiting to review the contract and vote. We are 92% in favor as of a couple weeks ago.

I want to express my deepest gratitude to UPS and UPSF. If it wasn't for their unfair labor practices, persistant backstabbing and double standard set of rules, WE wouldn't have had such a great organizing advocate as the Company themselves. :hysterical:

Way to go UPSF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

History is about to be made!!! :1036316054:

This is sgreat new for everyone. I hope that the teamsters begin to handbill Newburgh,Dallas, Phoenix, Houston,Chicago, South Holland, Atlanta, Miami, etc so we can get these large terminals organized. If they can not gain the whole group just go for a segment like the shops, docks, road, clerical, etc...Let's all sign the cards as soon as possible.

Hold your horses.
I'm with most of you,ready to sign up.
I just want to see what I going to be signing for first.
I hope its a good deal after such a long wait.

Ready to sign

We in Central Calif are ready to sign tomorrow if the contract has any worker protection in it at all!! The 2 jokes running the show need to be brought back to reality. I would like to thank my brothers in INDY for fighting the fight for us ALL!! GIVE US CARDS!!! GIVE US CARDS!!!

I haven`t seen anything on upser page about Freight in Indy ,or Freight nationally!
This is where we are supose to get our info from according to UPS.
Also, Mike said nothing about Freight on the short video..