TForce | ups freight/indy contract is done

I haven`t seen anything on upser page about Freight in Indy ,or Freight nationally!
This is where we are supose to get our info from according to UPS.
Also, Mike said nothing about Freight on the short video..
thats because we are small fries compared to parcel

you all have to remeber how this works,
they work out the contract and then we as in the rest of the terminals vote to go union and the contract at the same time!
one time winner take all. no cards just a vote for both. thanks indy!

I understand that but it's still an official. The Teamsters would never make an announcement like that if it were not legit.
Thanks for the incouragement.Why is UPS being so quiet ! I mean I have great expectations about all of this effort......like everyone else......

Thanks, for the incouragement.Why is UPS being so quiet ! I mean I have great expectations about all of this effort......

Can't say for sure but my guess is that getting it posted on their site is not a priority on a Sunday afternoon.

I feel like I'm back in my 69 corvette, with the top rolled back ,in the rain, getting lucky in the front seat. I haven't felt this relieved in some time. I feel like rollin one up. Oh what am I thinking? I'm going to the kitchen to pot open a bottle of champagne Iv'e been keeping for just an occasion like this. CHEERS my future teamster brothers!!!!!!!! YEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Congatulations all! I look forward to helping all of you come to a great outcome to this good news!
And with a tentative agreement agreed on over at parcel this is a great day for all UPS workers; a great day for the company; and most of all, a great day for the Teamsters!!:1036316054:

Congatulations all! I look forward to helping all of you come to a great outcome to this good news!
And with a tentative agreement agreed on over at parcel this is a great day for all UPS workers; a great day for the company; and most of all, a great day for the Teamsters!!:1036316054:

HERE,HERE!!!!!

Hold your horses.
I'm with most of you,ready to sign up.
I just want to see what I going to be signing for first.
I hope its a good deal after such a long wait.

I'm with you Apo!

Congrats to Indy and this long drawn out process that has finally produced something.

We have heard for some time that this will be a template for a national contract lets hope that is the case.

We still need a card check agreement from UPGF.

Hopefully they will stay out of the way and let this thing go nationwide by X- mas.

:bgroovy:

Welcome to the boards, Just A Driver!!! Looks like your coming to the party just in time. Call your local hall and get everyone active!!!

Great day to be a Teamster. Welcome to all you new brother and sisters. It really is terrific. You will not be disappointed.

Any idea when are the details going to be known and the vote to be taken?

You knew this thing had to get resolved soon as it was all part of the UPS Package deal and pulling out of Central States.

Good for you guys!