TForce | UPS Freight is going to be unionized so get over it.

Johnnybegood said:
So if you want Representation from anyone other than the Teamsters and provide a link it's automatically edited...Thats great there are plenty of Teamster links...........:shutup2:
The AWPA has a web site. All they need is your donations and a million more members to further their campaign. And get a more well know web site.

wtfcares said:
you know they are reading this,
so tell them what you want. make a list
1. company senoirty
2. ect
We have a list and rules in place in the new Upsf hand book. But with out a contract these rules can be changed at any time for any reason as the service center manager see's fit to benefit their terminal, As stated in the hand book.

just-me said:
Okay so don't take the new money or any of the benny's ok:bananapowerslide:
As i have stated i'm ok with the outcome Which ever it may turn out and work in a right to work state which means if the majority votes i'm in...So do not worry i'll be ok...:wink1: .But i'll be damned if i'll sign a card....:hysterical: .

Johnnybegood said:
As i have stated i'm ok with the outcome Which ever it may turn out and work in a right to work state which means if the majority votes i'm in...So do not worry i'll be ok...:wink1: .But i'll be damned if i'll sign a card....:hysterical: .

But yet, I'll bet you will be the first one to run to your Union Steward if you paycheck is shorted. Or to complain that a junior employee got a job that you bid on. Or a junior employee is getting more hours/miles than you are. And you will demand that the Union Steward do something about it.

Look at it this way. Most cities provide a police department, a fire department, a streets department, schools for the children, parks for the cititzens and many other amenities. All of these things cost money to maintain so the city charges taxes in order to have these things.

If your house gets broken into, you want to be able to call the police to catch the theif. If your house catches on fire, you want to be able to call the fire department to put the fire out. You want to be able to send your children to school. You want the streets to be maintained in a driveable condition. You want to be able to take your family to the park to have a picnic.

But yet, you dont want to pay one thin dime in taxes to help make sure all these things happen.

It's called free loading, JBG. Something you apparently are very proud of.

Johnnybegood said:
So if you want Representation from anyone other than the Teamsters and provide a link it's automatically edited...Thats great there are plenty of Teamster links...........:shutup2:

I am assuming that you are refering to the posts made by WMdriver that I edited, since you quoted one. There were no links edited because WMdriver did not provide any links. He was posting what I believed to either be articles from another site and/or copyrighted material.

He, or any other member, is more than welcome to post such material, provided they post only a small portion of it (one or two paragraphs at most) AND provide a link for their source.