TForce | UPS Freight News

Teamster251 said:
They are "open cabs".
They have no windows or doors just a ROPS
(Roll Over Protection System).
This will make it easier to enter and exit the vechile during pick ups and deliveries.

That is funny, I don' care who you are!! Thats funny right there~!~~

Pompano said:
But you guy's/girls look so nice in mint green and brown.:biglaugh:

Big talk for a PURPLE THONG WEARIN......Besides my wife thinks I'm hot. Then mint green it will be... Works for me. Plus I am just a little fellar so the little trucks and sassy uni fits like a glove....

Pompano said:
Right but I got the button up fat man shirts. Their blue.:smilie_132:
A cousin of mine works for FEDEX FRT. Another one works for Conway put us all together and we have a rainbow.:party-smiley-017:

I haven't Driven one of the new Volvo's yet but I heard they are gutless. I heard the 2004 or so and newer Internationals would be repainted. They Gotta catch me 1st to take mine !!!

mossbackman said:
I haven't Driven one of the new Volvo's yet but I heard they are gutless. I heard the 2004 or so and newer Internationals would be repainted. They Gotta catch me 1st to take mine !!!
Gutless that is a laugh i have a newer International and i can not stay with the newer Volvos.I really doubt any of the Internationals will ever get painted.:cool:

mossbackman said:

I have a 2006 International and those Volvos will out pull mine hands down. That is the MC ones anyway. They painted two of the Volvos from Salt Lake and sent one to L.A. for a ceremony or something.... Supposed to be back in a week or so.... Well now I hear their not getting it back at all... I know we are all one big happy company but SLC is already short on trucks and they send one away to another terminal?????? It kind of looks like a joke. Our (MC) trucks are all relabeled and Onites are not.... Then they are supposed to paint two a week and I have yet to see the next two go for their new coats... Point is, its looking alittle unorganized.

greezy trucker said:
I have a 2006 International and those Volvos will out pull mine hands down. That is the MC ones anyway. They painted two of the Volvos from Salt Lake and sent one to L.A. for a ceremony or something.... Supposed to be back in a week or so.... Well now I hear their not getting it back at all... I know we are all one big happy company but SLC is already short on trucks and they send one away to another terminal?????? It kind of looks like a joke. Our (MC) trucks are all relabeled and Onites are not.... Then they are supposed to paint two a week and I have yet to see the next two go for their new coats... Point is, its looking alittle unorganized.
That Volvo is just sitting behind the shop collecting dust. I guess thier just waiting for someone to come and pick it up.

greezy trucker said:
Hey GT, I heard they ride pretty good though. The volvo turns on a dime. Does the $htspreader? Anyway unorganized is an understatement. I think that Big Brother is just starting to look at the fleet now. They've owned us since August and it doesn't look like they have given the fleet much thought. I'm sure someone, somewhere down in Atlanta has a clue on how this is suppose to go. Operationally, I think that is all they have focused on. Afterall you can have the nicest equipment on the road, but what good is it if you can't keep customers happy and on board.

Johnnybegood said:
Gutless that is a laugh i have a newer International and i can not stay with the newer Volvos.I really doubt any of the Internationals will ever get painted.:cool:
Guess you'll believe it when my Painted international roll on by you

steve5 said:
That Volvo is just sitting behind the shop collecting dust. I guess thier just waiting for someone to come and pick it up.

are you kidding me!!!!!! They don't have the equipment in SLC anyway....AAAAAAHHHHH..... I will have to let some of the SLC guys know that and they will be glad to know this!!!!! Can't even leave my truck to get it serviced because of the lack of trucks but that one can sit behind the shop.... Whew I am done sorry for the outburst....

hugnlug said:
Hey GT, I heard they ride pretty good though. The volvo turns on a dime. Does the $htspreader? Anyway unorganized is an understatement. I think that Big Brother is just starting to look at the fleet now. They've owned us since August and it doesn't look like they have given the fleet much thought. I'm sure someone, somewhere down in Atlanta has a clue on how this is suppose to go. Operationally, I think that is all they have focused on. Afterall you can have the nicest equipment on the road, but what good is it if you can't keep customers happy and on board.

The guys running the Volvos wont take an International unless the have no choice. And no the Internationals do not have the turn radius of the Volvos. Maybe if they did my bumper would stay straight for longer than a month at a time. P&D guys are pretty hard on them, so if they turned shorter it would help eliminate the racing stripes and body work.

Well and it is understandable that we have to take things in certain order. Operations of the buisness is what mkes it possible to buy those new trucks. Or I guess we could all drive down to the yards and drive the new tractors around in circles til they run out of fuel and go home...

hugnlug said:
or the employees!

greezy trucker said:
are you kidding me!!!!!! They don't have the equipment in SLC anyway....AAAAAAHHHHH..... I will have to let some of the SLC guys know that and they will be glad to know this!!!!! Can't even leave my truck to get it serviced because of the lack of trucks but that one can sit behind the shop.... Whew I am done sorry for the outburst....
They might have brought it down here for the truck rodeo this weekend that I just found out about. Besides whos ever truck it is should be glad mgmt did not let it go out into the city 'cause they might have got it back on a flatbed.

DSC00391.jpg
greezy trucker said:
Still here 6/2/06