TForce | UPS Freight Teamsters Overwhelmingly Approve New National Contract

Why didn't they say anything about them creating a new two tier line haul system that pays less than any other ltl!

7289 voted! way to go Teamsters! More then the mail in!

Majority rules...peace...I realize the work cut out for us from not only myself but many others as well from our previous two lay-offs on road-side that a new battle is on to protect our work from not only the sub-contractors/rail now but: the now newly enforced lower tier/wage union due paying division LHD as well. :9529:

I didn't realize any other ltl company had there own two tier line haul system to combat subcontracting.

Combat sub-contracting? What sub-contracting? Oh that's right you must be referring to the non-existent claim that we lost in the prior arbitration ruling that we had no sub-contracting issue that resulted in not only myself being starved out on road side but many others as well not to mention the numbers that were laid off not once but twice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :9529:

Hey Teamsta so your theory is we just swallow the crap ups and teamsters is feeding us? So if we believe we are getting screwed just take it instead of making the union do what we pay them to do? So as long as the other union carriers give back we just sit and drown too? Our pension figures are a rip off and our medical isnt any better but what the hell our hourly wage is higher so who cares. Then people wonder why wall street and walmart runs the world.

What is so great about 105? If your getting a percentage the higher the pay the higher the payout right? So if we are a flat amount regardless how is that good? It just saved ups....billions

What is so great about 105? If your getting a percentage the higher the pay the higher the payout right? So if we are a flat amount regardless how is that good? It just saved ups....billions

If you actually understood the language in section 6 Retirement, you would not be asking me that question.

So we are suppose to sucked it up because the other ltl carriers tried to grow by making bad business decisions. So we take crap because of them but can receive better because we arent small pack? Hmm interesting if thats the case why vote it down in june? Do you think the union did its job? Last contract had subcontract wording at 1%, but 40% of the freight out of hrs is on subcontracting.

So we are suppose to sucked it up because the other ltl carriers tried to grow by making bad business decisions. So we take crap because of them but can receive better because we arent small pack? Hmm interesting if thats the case why vote it down in june? Do you think the union did its job? Last contract had subcontract wording at 1%, but 40% of the freight out of hrs is on subcontracting.

Now your starting to understand. Let me see......the members against the IBT & UPS.............Its a lost cause.

Divide and conquer works every time. Here we are a day after contract ratification and still bickering amongest ourselves. I don't like it either but as long as we refuse to stand and speak as 1 we will fail everyrime.

No people were scared because the word strike was mentioned. People dont stand up for what they believe and that is why private sector unions are dying and so is the working class. Politics proves it everyday.