TForce | UPS Freight to ‘empty network’ ahead of potential strike

In a heartbeat! UPSF has been nothing but a thorn in their side.[/QUOTE .Then find another job ,Nonunion of coarse and start all over again at the bottom and see what’s it’s like again .Of put your big boy pants on and fight like a real man.If you like ::shit:: then eat ::shit::.They have the money and resources to pay you accordingly.

Funny I don't go in to work and kiss ass. Go ahead and tell UPS :fingure:. The same thing I will do when I drive past your picket line going to pickup the freight from you former customers

Plenty of money UPS on track to make over $6 Billion profit VOTE NO!

This gentleman and upsfreight are both out of harrisburg. They did this tag team posting 5 years ago, saying pretty much the same thing, vote no, strike, 6 billion, about 5 mins after the vote came in from local776 they were not seen again on this forum until this week, to try the same stunt.

This gentleman and upsfreight are both out of harrisburg. They did this tag team posting 5 years ago, saying pretty much the same thing, vote no, strike, 6 billion, about 5 mins after the vote came in from local776 they were not seen again on this forum until this week, to try the same stunt.
It’s not a stunt. Face it. You don’t have the balls to stand up to UPS and strike.

Funny I don't go in to work and kiss ass. Go ahead and tell UPS :fingure:. The same thing I will do when I drive past your picket line going to pickup the freight from you former customers
You do exactly what they tell you to ,You have no choice you are a at will employee:butt kiss: :crybaby::hilarious::duh::clapping:

It’s not a stunt. Face it. You don’t have the balls to stand up to UPS and strike.

A small dog has courage, doesn't mean the big dog wont kill the small dog with one bite.
You want to close the company, I want to keep it open. I know enough to know when I cant win, you want to commit ******* like the small dog.