TForce | UPS Freight to ‘empty network’ ahead of potential strike

A small dog has courage, doesn't mean the big dog wont kill the small dog with one bite.
You want to close the company, I want to keep it open. I know enough to know when I cant win, you want to commit ******* like the small dog.
You have no faith or convictions.Roll up in a ball and put your tail between your legs .Have some courage to say no to Goliath or be a David. .Or eat the ::shit:: they give you !!!!

You have no faith or convictions.Roll up in a ball and put your tail between your legs .Have some courage to say no to Goliath or be a David. .Or eat the :::shit::: they give you !!!!

Always with the name calling when there is nothing of substance to say.

Vote yes, the no voter's want to close down the company to show you how tough they are.

A yes vote means you work.

A no vote closes the doors, and it what the no voters want.

Vote yes, the no voter's want to close down the company to show you how tough they are.

Keep believing that and that Donald Trump will save you !

ZeYgpnb.jpg

:usa:
I can see how united we are, to bad parcel wont stand with us. To bad all our union brothers will haul our freight down the road. United!

I remember when Hostess held out for something better, they got 19,000 unemployed

how many bankruptcies has ups been thru? last i knew, the teamsters were ok with their contract at ibc/hostess, it was the bakers union that held out and struck. last i knew, ups made big bucks.....

If your a history buff UPS never closes any thing that they make money on .They are a bluffing .Put on your poker face and join in Anti up

If your a history buff UPS never closes any thing that they make money on .They are a bluffing .Put on your poker face and join in Anti up
They will continue to bundle freight with parcel as they do now, it just wont be with UPSF should we strike. I sure wish I could know all the comments from you people from other company's is fact, reality is, you don't know what the outcome will be either. Again thanks for offering unknown facts and gambling on our jobs.

I can see how united we are, to bad parcel wont stand with us. To bad all our union brothers will haul our freight down the road. United!
Brothers, I'm an ABF road driver and we do support you! There is not a lot we can do to help but we (the terminals I go to) are talking about your situation and hoping you get the best contract you can get. I have not heard a single person/employee say they would cross a picket line (this in no way means you should strike) and I believe we will be slow to pick-up/deliver freight that is traditionally your stops. Good luck and best contract to you all.