TForce | UPS Freight to ‘empty network’ ahead of potential strike

I can see how united we are, to bad parcel wont stand with us. To bad all our union brothers will haul our freight down the road. United!
We all have binding contracts we wol
They will continue to bundle freight with parcel as they do now, it just wont be with UPSF should we strike. I sure wish I could know all the comments from you people from other company's is fact, reality is, you don't know what the outcome will be either. Again thanks for offering unknown facts and gambling on our jobs.
It depends on you and your fellow employees,Are you satisfyed with the offer or will you reject it by voting NO!I cannot tell you what to do.Nor should any one else.UPS has money and you don’t.When they have you by the balls.Will your heart and mind follow.

We all have binding contracts we wol

It depends on you and your fellow employees,Are you satisfyed with the offer or will you reject it by voting NO!I cannot tell you what to do.Nor should any one else.UPS has money and you don’t.When they have you by the balls.Will your heart and mind follow.
Yes. I’m voting No.

One day pick up points are about done for the day and it’s a ghost town, half the work force is not working and more are asked if they want off.

Update...….The network is empty. Just like that your work/jobs are gone. Your union brothers & sisters and competitors are reaping the benefits of our demise. Get out and vote to bring your work back.

Update...….The network is empty. Just like that your work/jobs are gone. Your union brothers & sisters and competitors are reaping the benefits of our demise. Get out and vote to bring your work back.
Just like that it is going according to their plan to make you nervous. Get out and Vote No and show them that you’re not a fool!