TForce | UPS Freight Union Vote

bigdaddy said:
IT asked for a simple yes or no skeeter, if i wanted a lecture i would of have gone to church this morning, so keep your thoughts to yourself, i think we are all aware how old school you are about change with UPS taking over

OK! NO...:ranting:

CFer said:
Skeeter, first off. Every pension plan whether it's a union plan or a corporate plan has vesting requirements. This has nothing to do with anyone trying to screw someone else. It's simply the way EVERY pension plan works

Secondly, If I understand you correctly, you're saying that a large majority of UPSF employees are within 5 years of retiring? If thats the case your company is gonne be in big trouble having nobody to drive the trucks due to so many people retiring and a lack of qualified drivers.

Based on your knowledge of the company Skeeter, What do you consider a "large majority"?

Come on Skeeter, I thought you were better than this

Come on Cfer I think you can figure out I don't mean most the company. But I'm sure there are quite a few that won't make another five years that if it was added to Overnite's retirement they would of been better off.