TForce | UPS Hauling the mail!

Apostolic said:
the United States Postal Service was so under par with damages,lose,and service.
All the other package companies were able to get most of the package deliveries away from them.

If they want UPS to handle their mail hauling,will it be the package,and feeder drivers,or us UPS Freight haulers,or a blend of both divisions?

Just one more note.
This may,or may not sound funny,but if the U.S.Post Office wants UPS for their new hauler they better raise the price of their stamps again.

What do you think about that?

This will probably depend on if we go union or not....Or there might be away to split it up...We can't deliver it but could run it from terminal to terminal then on to a hub...Don't know just a thought....

greezy trucker said:
This will probably depend on if we go union or not....Or there might be away to split it up...We can't deliver it but could run it from terminal to terminal then on to a hub...Don't know just a thought....
Think it will be moved by parcal division, not the freight. And it still being delivered by the mail man.

The contract is to move mail via the planes. Read the article. The purpose behind the whole deal is to increase service on the postal end and fill up the planes because more and more is coming off the planes with the new "Fast Lane" Service.

Why would they want to destroy service by putting in on a freight wagon.

Your Sooooo Right Teamster251.

In order to get the story straight you gotta read the whole book.

I'm not much of a reader myself.
I read the last 2 or 3 chapters of a book,if it ends good I read the first 2 or 3 chapters.
That way I pretty much have the whole story with out taking the time to read the inter book.

Except the Bible it took me better than 6 months to read it cover to cover the first time,and over a year to read it through the other 2 times.

Now I just skip around reading a chapter a day.

But back to what you were saying,your right about the UPS air freight,thats what the story said.

Apostolic said:
In order to get the story straight you gotta read the whole book.

I'm not much of a reader myself.
I read the last 2 or 3 chapters of a book,if it ends good I read the first 2 or 3 chapters.
That way I pretty much have the whole story with out taking the time to read the inter book.

Except the Bible it took me better than 6 months to read it cover to cover the first time,and over a year to read it through the other 2 times.

Now I just skip around reading a chapter a day.

But back to what you were saying,your right about the UPS air freight,thats what the story said.

Airplanes AP Airplanes! :biglaugh:

Whats so funny Skeeter?

I'm missing your point?
Sorry I didn't get your joke?

Are you laughing at me cause I said UPS air freight?

Well isn't what they call hauling freight,on airplanes air freight?
Maybe because its mail it would be air mail?

Come on your going to have to help out this old fogie.
Whats the joke????